• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sardinia Region, Italy

Started by 4arta, April 04, 2012, 05:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4arta

All: thank you all for visit  ;D
eugenelavery: ooh that is MBEAR Santa Croce Cathedral. you can get from : http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=520

Agriturismo,, Farm Stays in Italy

Throughout Sardinia and the Italian countryside, you see signs offering Agriturismo, which is basically a bed and breakfast stay at a working farm.  For our second night, we stayed at Su Boschettu, a typical agriturismo hotel about an hour's drive from Cagliari, located in the midst of an olive grove.  It also offered dinner, advertising that everything on the menu was organic and locally grown.  The first course, antipasti, included the typical Sardinian green olives (perhaps from their own orchard), which have a delicious, slightly sharp, nutty taste, and the classic crisp Sardinian flat bread, carasau, brushed with olive oil, sprinkled with salt, and toasted.  (Throughout our stay in Sardinia, every meal began with olives and carasau.)

The bread and olives also came with a roasted eggplant dish, sauteed onions and cabbage, and a type of seafood ceviche.  This could have been enough, but was followed by ravioli filled with ricotta (the primi piatti) and salad with a plate of cold meats– sausage, duck and ribs–  (the secundi piatti).  Dessert was fruit, grapes and super-sweet melon, and a small cup of thick Italian coffee.  (I always asked for caffe decaffienato because, at full strength, I knew that the coffee would definitely keep me awake all night.)  We went to bed stuffed, leaving our window open to the fresh country air and perfect silence.

Su Boschettu Farm House is located in Pranu Iaccu, in the territory of Sa Corona Arrubia tourist consortium, 8km from the important archaeological site of Barumini and 5km from the nature park of Giara. This accommodation facility is an old renovated farmhouse in the middle of an age-old olive grove, a really enchanting setting for a pleasant stay in contact with nature but not far from the wonderful beaches of Arbus.

Oke, now.. Lets go to village, view of village roads, farms, old churches  :D

Bonus
If you love beach  ::)

Feel Italy, Enjoy Mediterranean beach and burn your skin   ::)

chester

This is a great start. I really like the coast line in the first update.

eugenelavery

I'm confused, am I looking at real-life pictures or at SC4 pictures?

noahclem

Fantastic start here  &apls  You have beautiful pictures and style! Keep it up  :thumbsup:

RickD

Fantastic work. The pictures are beautiful.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

art128

Nice work! I loved the town with that giant... church I believe.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

WOW, there are some really great pics in that update.
I love them all, but 3.3, 3.8 and 4.1 really stand out for me.  I hope you'll enter some of your pics in the SC4 Picture Competition! The first two look very realistic and that beach scene perfect.

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

yunxiang

This is all so amazing. All the attention given to placement for lighting and shadows just makes these pictures feel absolutely real!

I don't think I've ever seen powerlines on road sidewalks before. Which mod is that from?

Uzil

Great pictures, the atmosphere is very immersive  :thumbsup:

Ol.S / Benoit

Amazing pictures... I love your work ! :)
I think you should try to enter the picture competition, some pictures here could do pretty well !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

ladybug

The city looks so alive! Fantastic! :o
where did you get those power poles on the sidewalks?

Allein

Wonderful pictures and presentation &apls

4arta

eugenelavery: oh its real SC4  :D
chester, noahclem, RickD, Uzil: thanks for visit friend
art128: yah, this chuch,, beautifull church (*kredit to author  &apls)
rooker1, Ol.S / Benoit : really  :P? I don't understand how to join picture competition, just upload? Right? Hehe maybe next time
yunxiang, ladybug: yup, that sidewalk mod from japan site,, this link http://www.hide-inoki.com/bbs/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=856&sid=5292e24a7ec17c7009297847779568ca

The Valley of Pardu

Oke, friend. now, lets start holiday. my plan for this weekend I'll go to The Valley of Pardu, Jerzu, Province Ogliastra. Actually, I dont know how to train transport to cagliari ---> Ogliastra (because i'm not people of sardinia  &mmm). So, I'll lets start with fiktif transport  :D..

if you use drive (main road)

Jerzu
How to get there:

From the south take the main road SS125 north to Tortoli until reaching Cardedu, turn west following signs to Jerzu and continue up and around the valley until arriving at the junction for the old Cagliari road, turn right here and continue to Jerzu.

From Nuoro take the main road SS389 towards Lanusei until turning right onto the SS198 following signs to Gairo, continue on the SS198 turning right upon entering Gairo then down the valley and across it. When you begin to ascend on the other side take the left turn onto the SP11 following the signs to Osini, Ulassai and Jerzu. Continue on this road until arriving in Jerzu. It is quite a tricky journey but there is some breathtaking scenery along the way.

aaah, whatever..  ()stsfd() this my situation, 

oh, train delay again, 2 hours  ()sad()
4.1a

Still Waiting
4.1b

waiting again  :bomb:
4.1c

finally, depart....  /wrrd%&
4.1d

Arrive in Ogliastra at 10.17 pm

oh,, look at farm at night,old villa..

oke, we have more time tomorrow to explore vallley and farm  :)

The Day

To be continued... the next Update  :P  "$Deal"$
Feel Italy, Enjoy Mediterranean beach and burn your skin   ::)

rooker1

Wow, another fantastic update.
To join the SC4 Picture Contest, you'll need to wait until a round has finished and than challenge the winning picture with one of your own.  To win, it's the first to get 8 votes.  I hope you'll give it a try.

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Kergelen

Very beautiful pictures.
I like the rail station and the farming scenes. :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

nas-t

fantastic update! &apls

which station is that?

eugenelavery

Could you do a photo editing tutorial?  These pictures are just amazing.

jmyers2043

Wow, these are nice pictures. I enjoyed looking at them.

- Jim
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

nbvc

Great rail station and farms. &apls

benedict

The shots of the trains leaving the station are fantastic.
Click on the banner to celebrate!