• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Qaddro Restarted

Started by Krio, April 23, 2007, 03:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 10!

That are some great new pictures there! And the second one is looking beautiful!

Looking forward to the next update...

Schulmanator

Pawesome!
;D
(purely awesome!)
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Tarkus

Been awhile since I've been by (too long :-[), and it's great to see Qaddro restarted. :thumbsup:  That was a rather interesting bit about the economy, and quite realistic, I might add.  I also caught your U2 reference there. :)

And your use of the diagonal buildings is just outstanding--I've yet to really play around with them, but seeing these updates makes me want to.  Good to see the ubiquitous pink car back in action as well.

-Alex (Tarkus)

yoshiisland2

U2 is a pretty good band! :thumbsup:  Great use of custom content, including your own BATs.  I hope a Chick-Fil-A can find it's place in your city. ;D And may I say you've officially done to urban planning what Jackie does to terraforming?  Well...can I??? 

Travis

I love what you do with the roundabouts- that building in the center of one looks amazing! :thumbsup:

squidi

a lot of very intressting bats in your city and the roundabout is absolutly great &apls