• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BAT Nightlights

Started by #1SithLord, October 04, 2011, 06:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#1SithLord

Hey guys, this is concerning the following message:

In order to see the nightlighting, you must install the EP1-Update 1 for Rush Hour/Sim City 4 Deluxe, and then afterwards, install the SC4-Update for nightlighting (note: you have to be logged in in order to see the download link). If this update isn't installed, you won't see any lighting effects on custom BAT buildings.

The links to the EA website for both are down. I've looked throughout the forums and the LEX but I haven't been able to find anything related to those updates. If anyone could provide a specific link to both updates so I can enjoy the night lights of the BATs, I would greatly appreciate that.

Thanks

metarvo

The updates required for BAT nightlighting are also available right here on SC4D.  Just click on the Support button with the EA logo on the left under the SC4D Suggests header.  This will take you to the EULA.  Once you've read and agreed with that, click on the "I Accept" link at the bottom of the page to proceed to the Maxis updates.  On the page that appears, the EP1-Update is under SC4 Deluxe/Rush Hour updates, and the SC4-Update for nightlighting is under BAT updates.  Download them both, and install them in the order shown in the message you posted, and you should be ready to light up the night!  :)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

#1SithLord

Thanks a lot metarvo! I got it and it works!