• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattyFo

I'll vote for the Cubs fan. 

Nardo - 3
Cubby - 2

!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!

marsh

vester

cubby420 gets my vote

4-3 in favour of cubby420

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Girafe

Nardo69 - 4
Cubby420 - 4  5 corrected
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

TiFlo

Nardo69 - 4
Cubby420 - 5
Nice crossroad, nice houses, nice CO.

Sheep49

Err... if I'm not mistaken, we lost one point somewhere during this round! I think that right now Cubby420 has 6 votes, thanks to vester. ;) Still, it's about to change, as I'm voting for Cubby too: his neighbourhood looks peaceful and nice, and while Nardo's pic is great also, I don't like it as much, really. Great work both of you! :thumbsup:

Nardo69 - 4
Cubby420 - 7

EDIT: Also, bringing over the pictures...

Nardo69

Cubby420
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

Girafe

Yep you're right Aaron Graham forgot 1 point thanks for pointing this, so last score is correct 
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

RippleJet

Despite the lack of trains, I'll still vote for Bernhard's railroad bridge... :)

[tabular type=2]
[row][head]Name of Contestant[/head][head]Votes Cast[/head][/row]
[row][data]cubby420[/data][data]7[/data][/row]
[row][data]Nardo69[/data][data]5[/data][/row]
[/tabular]

N1_2888

[tabular type=2]
[row][data]Nardo69[/data][data]6[/data][/row]
[/tabular]

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

art128

[tabular type=2]
[row][data]Nardo69[/data][data]7[/data][/row]
[/tabular]

Bernhard gets my vote too. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Nego

I shall break the tie for the win! Congrats cubby420! You've won (since it'a been over 24h).

Nardo69 - 7
cubby420 - 8

So we need a new challenger!

cubby420

VS.

??

metasmurf

Might as well give it a try

noahclem

That's a great pic Andrew but I'm gonna go with metasmurf on this one  ;)

metasmurf - 1

cubby420 - 0

Girafe

The Floraler

mtg

riiga

Aaron Graham

I'm voting for cubby420

metasmurf - 3
cubby420 - 2

Sorry for the last post guys, I hope I'm doing this right?? &mmm
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Girafe

Quote from: Aaron Graham on November 20, 2010, 04:08:03 AM
I'm voting for cubby420

metasmurf - 3
cubby420 - 4

Sorry for the last post guys, I hope I'm doing this right?? &mmm

seems not  :D

corrected score according to your vote

metasmurf - 3
cubby420 - 2

The Floraler

Methene

Sorry to intervene, but I've seen that building in a couple of pictures and I can't find it. What's the orthogonal-diagonal building with red brick and tower?

Also is there another set of w2w around except Ferrox, Parisian BATs and the few Berlin ones available? Some seem to pop up in various threads?