• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DAMN Sets

Started by Diggis, May 26, 2008, 06:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RebaLynnTS

I think I am going to hold off until we see if the new setup works as well as we are hoping it will. Besides, I think my sets may need to be revamped again anyway.
Becca

Look for me at ... Becca At Bat

Jonathan

Here are the updated GLR Tram Modd DAM sets, the JS Seawalls and SG canals - Base set (I'll update this one again.). They all use the new system.

JS seawalls: http://www.mediafire.com/?gtxdlgd1yqx

Diggis

Wasn't SG canals mine?  :D

Nice job mate.  :thumbsup:

JoeST

Right here you go:

NHP Slope Teraforming Lots

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Diggis

Quote from: Warrior on June 01, 2008, 01:18:17 PM
Dang, wrong set, I meant to do the narrow canals, Unless that was yours as well.
Swap? ;)

Feel free.  Unless Daeley has done the rest feel free to do them too.  :D

City Builder

Quote from: Diggis on May 26, 2008, 06:46:07 AM
OK, To keep the development thread clean I have started a new thread to keep track of the DAMN sets that have been created or are being created:

Jeronij Modular Zoo

If you are working on a set let us know here so we don't end up with lots of people doing the same set.  No point in wasting time eh?  :D

Is the modular zoo damn file ready and available somewhere?  I really struggle with it's current placement in the normal menus.

Thanks,
When your tired of games of destruction, come to CityBuilderGames.com to discuss games of Construction!
Oh!  Thanks for the negative rep, I love you too!

mittfh

Damn! (As in Drat / Oh dear / etc. - pun obviously intentional!)

I've just spotted yet another way to expand OWWx...

Bye bye weekends!  %confuso (that icon's the closest to "Burning the midnight oil" in the set...)

(If you didn't understand that, visit SimPeg - it'll be quicker than me attempting to explain it here...)

But, hey ho, from what I've read it should be marginally less painful than MMLing all the lots...
OWWx - 55 (33 brick, 12 tarmac, 10 parking)
OWWr2 - 19

And for users, a darn sight easier to locate the lot they want!

I'll probably experiment with a DAMN version of one of my MMLs first, as they're slightly fewer lots! Best to iron out any teething problems with a handful of lots than with 74!

No promises yet (so don't classify them as under development yet!), but if they're relatively painless, I'll get all three of my MMLs DAMNified (Homer's Beachset, Beaches for Irregular Coasts, Smoncrie's Hole Digging Lots), then possibly start exploring that rather large plugins folder called PEGPROD...

Evidently, if I do start development on anything other than OWWx, I'll let you know!

Meastro444

i'll try and have a go at Pegasus' canals.

working on the CSK BaseSet
Friend of the Certified Drama Queen :)

CasperVg

I'm currently working on these sets:

RT Industrial Waterfront: here (LEX) (Waterfront -> Ports -> BRT WIMPS)
CAL Canals (Base Set): here (LEX) (Inland Waterways -> Canals -> CAL Canals -> Base Set)
JRJ Canals (Base Set): here (LEX) (Inland Waterways -> Canals -> JRJ Canals -> Base Set)
JRJ Canals (Narrow Set): here (LEX) (Inland Waterways -> Canals -> JRJ Canals -> Narrow Set)
JRJ Canals (CSX Twist): here (LEX) (Inland Waterways -> Canals -> JRJ Canals -> CSX Twist)
Pegasus Stream Kit (Deluxe) Set: here (PLEX) (Inland Waterways -> Streams ->  Pegasus Streams)
Pegasus Pond Kit (Deluxe) Set: here (PLEX) (Inland Waterways -> Ponds ->  Pegasus Ponds)
SG Railway Stations: here (STEX), here (STEX) and others.. (Transport -> Railways -> SG Stations)
BLS/D66 Avenue Roundabout Fillers: here (LEX) (Transport -> Other -> Roundabout Fillers -> BLS/D66 Fillers)

Any objections?
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

daeley

Quote from: caspervg on February 27, 2009, 03:23:59 AM
Any objections?

anyone who has objections will be shot! survivors will be shot again

thank you for taking the time to do these  &apls
1. Install SC4+RH
2. Install LEX (CD&DVD helps) and latest NAM + updates
3. Play the game
4. ? ? ? ?
5. Profit!

CasperVg

Thanks to Stefan's SSPTool, I've finished all of the above... I've attached them here so that you can test them  ;)
As an additional treat, I've also DAMN'ed JBSimio's Schoolpacks and Marrast's Seawalls (Embankments)  ::)

Hope you like them!

Download Here!

Diggis

Casper, can I encourage you to go for a LEX candidancy for these, to get them up with the DAMN file?

Also, if we release a compiled set (much like the original MML's were released) would we have your permission to include these?

CasperVg

Diggis: You, and the DAMN Team, have full permission to use any of the DAMN-menu's that I create in compilation packs. I think it is much better for the end-user to be able to download everything at once, from one link.

Anyways, more stuff finished

Buddybud's Highway Walls: here (STEX) (Transport -> Other -> Highway Walls - BUD Highway Walls -> ...)
Deadwoods' Highway Noise Walls: here (LEX) (Transport -> Other -> Highway Walls - DWD Highway Walls)
ChrisAdams' RRP Fences: here (LEX) (Rural -> Rural Renewal Project -> Fences)
SG Plopable Commercials: here (LEX) (Landmarks -> Functional -> Commercial -> SG Commerce -> ...)
Newman Inc Refinery: here (LEX) (Landmarks -> Functional -> Industrial -> Newman Inc Refinery)
SG Plopable Industrials: here (LEX) (Landmarks -> Functional -> Industrial -> SG Industrials)
LBT Fire Stations: here (STEX) (Civic -> Safety -> Fire -> LBT Fire Stations)
LBT Hospitals: here (STEX) (Civic -> Health -> LBT Hospitals)
LBT Police Stations: here (STEX) (Civic -> Safety -> Police -> LBT Police Stations)
SG Water Lots: here (LEX) (Utility -> Water -> SG Water Lots)
JRJ Breakwater: here (LEX) (Waterfront -> Seawalls -> JRJ Breakwater)
Oppie's Canals:  here (STEX) (Inland Waterways -> Canals -> OPPIE Canals)

Download Here!

Enjoy!

daeley

awesome  &apls you're on a roll!
1. Install SC4+RH
3. Play the game
4. ? ? ? ?
5. Profit!

CasperVg

Thanks, daeley! I'm glad you like my contributions  :)

More DAMN Candy for you..  ()stsfd()

Darmok's Rural Trails Set: here (STEX)
Japanese River Project (+ addons): here (LEX), here (LEX) and here (LEX)
Jeronij's Trail parks: here (LEX) and here (LEX)
Lilojame's Parks (+ addons): here (LEX), here (LEX) and here (LEX)
Modular Amusement Park Pack (all sets): here (STEX)
Paroch's Market Stalls: here (LEX)
SA's Cycleways (V2): here (STEX)
SG Education Lots: here (LEX)
SG Health Lots: here (LEX)
Urban Beautification Pack (1 & 2): here (STEX)
Zero7's Sunken Canals: here (LEX)

Download Here!

RebaLynnTS

If anyone wants to do DAMN sets for my work, please feel free.
Becca

Look for me at ... Becca At Bat

daeley

well, you could always try it yourself...  ;)
1. Install SC4+RH
3. Play the game
4. ? ? ? ?
5. Profit!

Rady

Just made some sets for

Deadwood Raised Parks
http://www.file-upload.net/download-1823570/DAE-Raised-Parks.zip.html

Deadwood City Walls
http://www.file-upload.net/download-1823561/DAMN-Menu_1250156263609.dat.html

Might someone give me brief reply wheter they work outfine? They do on my PC, but .... :P

If so, I will put them on the lex.

BTW: Is it considered unpolite not to ask the creator of the lots whether I might create a DAMN menue file for them?  ()what()
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

Diggis

Rady,

Thanks for these files.  What I suggest you do is look at this thread here:

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=492.0

And then post your lots in this board here:

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=5.0

and apply for a LEX candidancy.  I'm away this week so won't be able to look at these for about 10 days but will when I get back.

Additionally, it's polite to ask the creator if you are planning to DAMN anything, but not necessary.  In this case, I wouldn't worry about it as DW won't mind.