• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Union Town, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Started by Soapy, May 06, 2007, 11:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soapy

Hello, and welcome to my first MD here at SC4D! :-\

"Shots from around the City"

Bye for now!
'till next update
Cheers, Soapy.
If your heart's a diamond, buddy, what's the price?

Pat

Soapy awsome start here and i love how you did the pause box lol w/town logo - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

guurgkud

tremendous start! those pictures are lovely. Love that "old town" feeling.

Like pat said, I also love what you did with the yellow pause box  :thumbsup:
]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

HabLeUrG

yeah that pause box is unique and creative  ;)

btw excellent small US town    :thumbsup:

jayo

Nice one ;D Hope to see more.
I'm back

Soapy

Thanks to everyone who posted!
The reason for the yellow line is, when I took the pictures, I was gonna crop out the line, but I didnt want to make the pics all different sizes and I also didnt want to go back a re-take the pics. So I started to see what I could do with it, and thats what I came up with ::)
...moving on!
Here's some more pictures for you, this time of the downtown area  ;)

Bye for now!
'till next update
Cheers, Soapy.

Pat

Hey soapy nice update there. Hey did you know that by holding down "control shift S" it brings up the
camera when you have the game in play so you dont have to pause to take a picture...  I hope
that helps you out a little - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Soapy

I knew there was a short cut, couldnt figure it out till , thanks for that :P
But I just use the screen shot anyway...

pickled_pig

Great first two updates.  I especially like the first one, which, by the architecture, density, and style of city building, I am presuming is somewhere in Massachusetts, probably outside of Boston by a half hour's drive.  The way you used the elevated rail is especially good in both updates.

-aaron

TheTeaCat

Wow wikked pics :thumbsup:

i like the blend of buildings and how it all gels together. Looking forward to more :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
TTc
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

thundercrack83

Great start, Soapy! The last picture with the elevated train is my favorite one! Can't wait to see more!

kwakelaar

These are some very good images from your cities. Both small town and big city looks good.

bat

great pictures and wonderful work! :thumbsup:

Soapy

Welcome to update number 2!
Thank you all for your wonderful comments :-[

Now on with the pics :thumbsup:
Barrington Square

Brand new appartment buildings in Downtown

Large Industrial complex

Hungarian style homes

And for last, a map (that I made) of the region

This is a almost exact map of southern Nova Scotia, but I did alter it a bit so I could fit in my city ;)
In the top pic of Barrington Square, Barrington is a real life town in Nova Scotia where I based Union Town :o

Bye for now!
'till next update
Cheers, Soapy.

sEAhAwk fAn121

this was gret on ST and its great here! i love the way you mixed all of the industrial with commercial! keep up the great work!

thundercrack83

Great update! I love the map, and the city looks like it's developing nicely, too! Keep up the good work, soapy!

meinhosen

You've got a great layout, a nice selection of buildings, and an awesome looking city! 

Keep up the awesome work, soapy!
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

nova vesfalo

I LOVE Uniton Town, it's a wonderful town you're showing to us ! Really nice urban layout, and the US- town feeling is really well done ! I will copied you for future little town !!!

WANT TO SEE MORE

bat

fantastic map and great pictures of your town! :thumbsup:

Zaphod

looks great

it looks like a really dense city

War Kittens !?