• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Union Town, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Started by Soapy, May 06, 2007, 11:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

Brilliant airport, Soapy! Glad to see you're back. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of Union Town!

Pat

Soapy that airport is awsome and soo glad to see you still around and working hard....
That was a killer lot (from prev update) - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Sober

That is a pretty cool airport you've got going there, now I'm jealous.  &mmm

Time to study airport layouts and put those modular airport sets to good use.

-Kelvin

Soapy

ok, hello again!
for those that dont know, my plug-ins folder was recently...deleted, please don't ask...
Good news, I have got my plug-ins folder back up to speed, and Union Town is back in business  "$Deal"$
but, because all the residential content I had was removed, it lost all functions in game leading to abandonment, so I had to go back and re-grow the entire city. Now it looks different with all the new content, but not to bad, I hope you will all still enjoy the new look!

Union Town       
Mayors' Diary by Soapy.
Update 7

The Downtown area still looks the same, now with some new buildings.
Downtown Springhurst.

Close up.

New sports stadium, west Springhurst.

East Springhurst.

The Clyde river bridge leading into Barrington.

In the late 1800's this area was filled with many industrial building's, many citizens from Europe came to Barrington looking for work, the result of the mass population lead to fast development of town housing.

City center, Barrington.

Last but not least, and update of UTI Terminal Three.

And there you have it, the new look
'till next update
Cheers, Soapy.
If your heart's a diamond, buddy, what's the price?

bat

Great to hear that you solved the problem!

And the new look is very great! Wonderful new pictures! :thumbsup:

Heblem

cant describe how realistic in your town  ;) excellent work i love those surburbs especially with trees around 

Pat

Soap i love the new Union Town and its looking reallly great  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

Wow, great update, Soapy!

Sorry to hear about your plug-in problems, but from the looks of everything, you seem to have gotten it solved. The airport looks especially great! Keep up the good work!

Manny

Good update! I like as you have to place your airport  ;) !

Soapy

oh, what is this now?

You'll just have to wait and see ()stsfd()
If your heart's a diamond, buddy, what's the price?

bat

Nice looking picture! :thumbsup: Looking forward to that update!

thundercrack83

Uh oh! I wonder what caused the explosion? Great teaser, Soapy! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Pat

Soap hmmm explosion and rain and a cover up hmm i wonder where this is going.... cant wait to see more - pat

paroch

Great MD Soapy,

I particularly like the Barrington shot of all those terraced houses in a herring bone pattern - nice touch.

Sober

Soapy, those suburbs are awesome, and I like how you got them all the be so... uniform! I need to started on my own suburbs, but I'm afraid I'm rusty with them these days.  $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$% And don't worry about the explosion, I get those alot  :-[

sebes

Soapy - I am so glad that today I stumble on your MD in this section. It's absolutely top notch - a shame that it's still hidden here...

In the first pictures of UnionTown I notice the frequent growing of Haarlemmergolds great houses. That gives the city just the atmosphere that I like so much. The Mayday fireworks and the Barrington townhouse rows are beautifull too, but the Airport man.... absolutely rocks!!

I'll stay tuned to see more of this great MD  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Boernie

--Visit http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2426.0 at the MD recently pubsished section--

oh my god, this hospital is full of sick people!!!

Krio

Your city is so alive Soapy, I like how there are factories amongst residental stuff and Springhurst downtown is one of the best what I've ever seen in CJs and MDs (best are mine of course). But please, don't let that explosion to be terrorist attack, that's too old and ufffrrggg