• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Nagagonia

Started by nbvc, February 06, 2010, 08:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

What an amazing update my friend !! I like so much the sharks, I suppose they are yours  &apls &apls

Keep up the good work my friend !!
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

Amazing.... lovely work with the Caribbean islands.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

nas-t

how can i get there?!  :D no serious great island, and the sharks... wow!  &apls

Dantes

Dolphins and Sharks  :o Unbelievable what you've done again. I love the holiday pictures.  :thumbsup:

nbvc

nas-t

sweet! brilliant stuff as usual  &apls

noahclem

Congratulations on a well-deserved third month of OSITM  &dance

These island scenes are so unique and fantastic  :o  Are those new boats you are working on? And sharks?  ;D

Keep up the great work!

Ol.S / Benoit

Thanks for the stone paths ! :) Are we gonna have some sharks ?!
Nice pictures :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

nbvc

Replies
The sharks are BATs I have made the boat with the diver too. I will upload them to STEX later, currently I'm working on some more underwater props.
Thanks for all your comments.

Turtle Island
On this small islands some sea turtles lay their eggs.

At the ocean side from where the wind comes is a lot of driftwood.

But on the other side is a nice beach where the turtles can lay their eggs.

The turtles lay their eggs on the same beach on which they were born.

art128

Great looking island, nbvc!

Props & Texture Catalog

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Dantes

I love the little Island  &ops On the small island's unspoiled nature. The turtles have a lot of peace and freedom for themselves. I hope to see the baby turtles into the sea and come to other coasts.

I like turtles. I love your nature feeling  :thumbsup:

:P

nbvc

Replies
Thanks for commenting.
Dantes: I think baby turtles are too small for simcity. I have created some smaller turtles, for those you already need zoom 6 to identify them as turtles, but they are still bigger than a baby turtle would be.

Shipwreck
Something I'm currently working on.

Kergelen

Very nice updates. I like the work you are doing improving fauna for Simcity.
The ship under the water will be a great touch &apls

Links to SC4 websites

RickD

Quote from: nbvc on September 11, 2012, 11:04:54 AM
I think baby turtles are too small for simcity. I have created some smaller turtles, for those you already need zoom 6 to identify them as turtles, but they are still bigger than a baby turtle would be.

Then you should also bat a "Beware of the giant baby turtles" sign. Safety first.  "$Deal"$
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

nas-t

the wrack is great - would fit perfectly in your Caribbean scene! could be a ghostship as well  &prt

Quote from: RickD on September 12, 2012, 12:40:27 AM
Then you should also bat a "Beware of the giant baby turtles" sign. Safety first.  "$Deal"$
;)
:D :D that would kill me!

nbvc

Replies
Thanks for the comments.
RickD:  $%Grinno$% I think the will be no such sign.

Diving At The Ship Wreck
A smaller merchantman sunken near the coral reef is now a famous diving spot.

Coconut Island
Dolphins near Coconut Island.

art128

Stunning scene with the ship wreck.   &apls

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

What an amazing pictures !! I love the little details in the background of the sea  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||