• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Nagagonia

Started by nbvc, February 06, 2010, 08:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

nbvc

Replies
Thanks to all for the comments.

Office Towers
Some large office towers of Abu Mada'in Saleh.

Large version 1.600px × 2.530px

Large version 1.600px × 2.650px

Large version 1.600px × 2.938px

Swordmaster

Love those new marinas - great work. And belated congrats on your MD milestone :thumbsup:

Cheers
Willy

nbvc

Marina development
Some more modular parts. Two 45° corners put together to a 90° curve and a end part.

Smaller rowboats to fill the gap between diagonal seawalls and roads.

rooker1

&apls
These will make great additions.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

art128

Fantastic additions!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

I can't wait to can use it !! This will be my seawall for my Manhattan recreation my friend !! When will be available?

Greetings and Thanks !!
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

RickD

Great! :thumbsup: &apls I need those.  ;)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

noahclem

Beautiful diagonals  &apls  Thank you so much! Also the marina curve is nice  ;)

nbvc

Replies
Thanks for all comments.
kelis: I think there is still some work to do, but maybe they will be available in 2 or 3 weeks.

Marina development
More new parts for the marina. I have created corner parts and an entrance to a diagonal starter pier.

I think I need to make some more diagonal walls, the texture has some repetitive dark parts.

Kergelen

Great to see more pieces for the marina. Nice work &apls

Links to SC4 websites

kelis

I like it !! This set will be a great addition for us and for the game !! About the diagonals maybe you can do some diagonal with some flora ( tree, bushes, etc ) 

Anyway these two or three weeks will pass slowly, I can't wait to use your set, I will recreate the entire shore of the Battery Park with your seawalls and marina, so thanks my friend !!

http://www.manhattanministorage.com/landing/images/battery-park-storage-mini.jpg

Greetings  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

nbvc

Marina Development
I have created some new marina parts.

kelis

Looking good my friend !! I can't wait, I caaaaaan't waaiiit !!
.                                                                                                                      

noahclem

Absolutely awesome  &apls &apls  If you'd consider curved walls it would be very much appreciated  ;)

nbvc

Replies
Thanks for your comments.
noahclem: Curved walls would be interesting, but I'm not sure how you can terraform a terrain to fit to curved walls.

Large Marina
I have created a large marina with my new modular set. The set is almost done. Maybe I will upload it today.

Some fishermans.

art128

You can upload today and create later some " addon pack " with curved walls, special marina with luxury yachts etc.

Looks great btw!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

Very good indeed. We really needed more (better) marina sets.

Cheers
Willy

nbvc

noahclem

Awesome  &apls &apls

Quote from: nbvc on November 10, 2013, 08:17:10 AM
noahclem: Curved walls would be interesting, but I'm not sure how you can terraform a terrain to fit to curved walls.

You could do what Xannepan did with his Quai Seine--have S3Ds overhanging the area that has water.