• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Blackwater (with Islas Gemas)

Started by emilin, January 25, 2007, 10:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heblem

What a wonderful recompilation of your work, and thank to you for inspire and help me sometimes with new ideas for playing the game ;) If you need anything like a map (like i did before with Lazarus or Islas gemas) or even a BAT im here for help  :thumbsup:

Eblem

flame1396

Wonder updates since I've been gone. Had some ideas and compliments, PMed though lol.

Keep up the awesomeness.

EDIT: Also, my first Blackwater comment was apparently too cryptic, anyway I can say that you are indeed "busting out some AK-level badass" - with a distinct Badsim flavor.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Earth quake

Wow, wow,....
Impressive update Emillin and congrulation for your 1000 coments.
The regional overview is most splendid, and your cities....  :o
You really deserve your 1000 comments.

kimcar

;D Lol , great answer you gave me . As for the retro , it was a super one. It`s bnice to see all the pics in one shot too. Have fun .  &apls &aplsHope you have sometimes for a little rest with your new family member :D

Berethor

Emilin, Congratulations for your 1000 comments, your MD deserve it. I enjoyed the summary of Islas Gemas and Blackwater, It's amazing. Keep up your gorgeous work.    &apls  :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ MallowTheCloud ♦ HabLeUrG ♦ moganite ♦ Mr Food11 ♦ jplumbley ♦ Vandy ♦ wouanagaine

deion30296

I don't like it......

&hlp

I love it!
My Pokemon Brings All the Girls To the Yard
Their like, Do you wanna trade cards?
Damn Right, I wanna trade cards;
I can beat, I've got Charizard
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

warconstruct

Wow an incredible update! all passes there , from splendid island with each one are different style, I appreciate enormously  ;)

So long ,

Paul

Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

threeswept

Just catching up here...

It's so great to see all those wonderful BATs from years ago mixed in there! What a great place to visit!!!

emilin

Blackwater: honours for everyone!

Thank you all so much for all of your wonderful input. And I don't mean just the comments on the last update, but ever since I started this journal! Once again: thank you!

Time to honour all those who deserve it... and I really have to say that is pretty much everybody - so I thought, why the heck not? At the bottom of this post you will find a list containing everyone who posted a comment here in between #500 and #1000 posts. All of you now have something named after you in the region of Blackwater. It might not be built or even fine terraformed yet - but it is there.

This map shows the development plans for Blackwater. I am not saying that it will ever be fully finished, but it's still good to have a plan for what might not happen, don't you think? &Thk/(  ;D

If you look closely you will find your own mark on it if you have left a comment here between #500 and #1000 posts. It's my way of saying thanks!

Let me know if you find yours, by the way. I hope I haven't hidden any of them too well ;D

The list of people:

Adept2Rock
Air6
aliek
Antn
Antoine
Badsim
Bat
Berethor
beskhu3epnm
Bigberta
Bighead99
BossOx
Bother_me
Darmok
dedgren
Cameron1991
clubberdude
Deion30296
Earth quake
Eddie
Ennedi
Flame1396
Figui
Freedo50
From the Ashes
goikokonus
Grneyes
Heblem
Iamgoingtoeatyou
Jackal22
jeronij
Jmyers2043
Kimcar
Kwakelaar
Krbe
M4346
Metasmurf
ManuelR
Mightygoose
Mickebear
nedalezz
Nova vesfalo
NikNik
Nisha
Panthersimcity4
Pat
Penguin007
pvarcoe
Quesh
Ralph
Rooker1
Ryalmighty
SC4BOY
Sebes
Schulmanator
Shadow assassin
Simpson
Snaper
Soulstealer
Squidi
Strechnitz
Swesim
Thundercrack
Thundercry
Threeswept
Tkrich
Tooheys
Une_ame
Urban
Warconstruct
vester
Yoman

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

sebes

What a fantastic map Emil! It's absolutely great. You must have spent countless hours in creating it, and then in naming all the islands, rivers, sounds, villages and even roads.

I for one am very pleased with the island and village bearing my name! Thank you.

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Yoman

Now that is alot of names, and I am honored to have the Port named after me (I'll have to prepare some cranes that say "Port of Owen, Blackwater" on the side or something).

Excellent job on the map though, it is big, and it is detailed. I could never create something like that.

Quesh

Excellent idea  :thumbsup:
And this map is very weel done, very realistic  &apls

krbe

River Korbe  $%#Ninj2 And yes, that is a nice map; any chance we'll live to see the airfields/-ports?  :satisfied:

bat

The abbreviation (BAT) of the Blackwater International Airport should be named after my name or?... Thank you for that...

And the map is looking very nice! Looking forward to see here in your MD all on it... ;)

Une_ame

QuoteI hope I haven't hidden any of them too well

Everythings you've shown soo far is pretty well done : the map is the last one &apls!! And the hidding also :o!!
Gosh, I've got to look again ???. Any tip plz $%Grinno$%??
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

emilin

Quote from: Une_ame on July 15, 2008, 09:27:56 AM
Everythings you've shown soo far is pretty well done : the map is the last one &apls!! And the hidding also :o!!
Gosh, I've got to look again ???. Any tip plz $%Grinno$%??

It's an island... and it's named after your real first name (at least I think you presented yourself by this name in another thread... could be a misunderstanding on my part too... in that case I owe you another one). ;D

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

rooker1

I have a street named after me, how cool is that.  Thanks Emil.  Any idea what will be built on my street?
Super idea, great way to show your appreciation to all your faithful supporters.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

thundercrack83

I have to tell you, my friend--that map is one of the best maps I've seen ever here! The quality and the detail is absolutely amazing, I simply don't know how you do it!

And Thunder Road (I believe that's named for me)--I'm very touched! And since you know where my name comes from, I don't have to tell you what a name like "Thunder Road" means to me! Thanks so much, my friend!

Dustin

kimcar

Wow , i can`t imagine how long it`s took for did this. :o Very nice to you and it`s a great idea too. I`m please to be a fan of your MD thanks :thumbsup:

Shadow Assassin

I have an island to myself!  ;D

Anything else I missed? :P

Very nice map, though.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!