• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonshardz

I'll say this....SC4D has been the origin of more acronyms than the U.S. government!

sithlrd98

Quote from: dedgren on May 08, 2009, 11:54:59 AM
Heh!

Slow day?

David

So that's what you do when its slow? Dang, I'd hate to see what you would do when you were bored!
Looks real good there!

Jayson

Glazert

Nice FAR-orthogonal intersection. Are we going to have FAR-FAR? I am happy with whatever comes.

dedgren

Or then there's this one...

Things are picking up.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

thundercrack83

Picking up?

Like an F5 tornado, perhaps! Unbelievable stuff, David! The roads are being reinvented right before our eyes.

Dustin

metarvo

I just heard the sound of something falling to the ground and breaking into many pieces.  From the sound of it, it was probably the grid.  :D  Keep it going, David!

:thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

JBSimio

Yippie!  Hurrah!  w00t!  Actually, skip that last one... I'm getting too old for all that trendy spelling things wrong on purpose stuff.  Suffice it to say that I'm thrilled to see the latest intersections coming to life, David.  They look great!  Is it only possible to put the orthogonal piece in the center of the three tile section or are the side tiles open to future possibilities as well?  (Just my curiosity rearing its crazy head...)

JB

EDITJon, the ortho stub can go in any one or more of the six tiles of the intersection.  What, my friend, might you have in mind?... -DE

Jon's Edit:  I'll be cooking dinner for 60 over the next few hours, so I'll have to come back to the specifics on that question later, good sir.  ;)

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

dedgren

...or howzabout this one...

...but wait, there's more...

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

petercintn

Congrats on the quarter mil hits.  Hope to see a even mil. &apls

EDITOh, I think that they're coming, Peter.  Thanks to great folks like you.  Welcome back, my friend- it's been way too long! -DE
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

magee_b

lots of exciting new layout possibilities with this one!
Exciting stuff!

Dark_Jedi06

I am dumbfounded, simply and utterly at a loss for words. :o
...this space to be filled soon...

Ennedi

I can only say that I feel like a child in the toy shop  :D  &dance &dance &dance
Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Ryan B.

Oh, boy, David's entered the famed 'informercial mode'

But Wait, There's More!

Tee hee hee.

dedgren

...or this one...

...I'm just getting warmed up...

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

deathtopumpkins

Well, you've done it David, the grid is dead!

Some exciting stuff lately with all these FAR intersections and street smooth curves.  &apls
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

van1357

Hey David, haven't commented for ages, but I have been checking in to 3RR on a regular basis (usually while working on uni assignments...) and therefore doing my bit to help push the view count over 300,000! Congratulations! What an achievement and I hope we can keep that count climbing for many more weeks, months, and (fingers crossed!) years.

As for your most recent updates regarding the FAR intersections: they look amazing and keep 'em coming. I can't wait to put them to use in my first new region for nearly two years along with the STR, RHW, SAM, etc. and all the other awesome developments that have... well developed over that period!

Anyway, keep up the excellent work and I look forward to whatever comes next, Isaac.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
Albert Einstein

Tarkus

David, this is absolutely amazing here . . . these FAR intersection pieces will make an already revolutionary concept even moreso.   :thumbsup:  The wicked grid is dead!

-Alex

jeronij

Something really amazing David  :thumbsup: ¡¡¡

Thanks for sharing your great mind with us all  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

dedgren

I guess I could do these all night...

...but I do need to stop.  These are only a week late, and I need to package them up and send them on their way to some people who will put them to good use.

Hmmmm- sounds like you folks.

Anyway, that's a wrap.  Thanks so much for all the great comments.  Tomorrow's a new day!

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

superhands

the great David has made something already on it's own terrific, into the unbelievable &apls :)

-dave