• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Airports????

Started by klaascornelis, June 15, 2008, 04:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaascornelis

Hi,
Perhaps a silly question. I look at the "show your airports thread and i think wow i do want this in my cities. Following after my wow i power search the lex for transport/Air and the only thing i find is some silly beach crafts which btw  you need a support site along with airports plugins.
After searching for a while I find the support pack but nothing about the plugins.

But thats not even the main reason for this post.
2 questions:
- Where can i find the custom airport packs and which ones are recommended
- Are these functional or only eyecandy?

XiahouDun

Most of those airports are made using the RMIP and the Ace Mudular Airport which can be found on the STEX. Searching Voltaire, RMIP, and Ace on the STEX should turn up a lot of what you are looking for. Also looking up Tabi on the LEX should get you some airplane props to go with. I think that should cover a good ammount of the things you are seeking.

And they are basicly eyecandy.
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

CasperVg

Most of the packs include a Airport Tram lot, tho; which is basically a stand-in for the functionality of the airport.

Airports & Airplanes can be found here (SC4D).

- Casper

Removed old links - Most packs were superseeded. (CasperVg - 11/19/08 CET)
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Alfred.Jones

Quote from: klaascornelis on June 15, 2008, 04:40:00 AM
- Are these functional or only eyecandy?

You make want to have a look at this thread. These airports have not yet been released but shouldn't be too long away (Props etc have already been released here and here)

For now though, I would suggest looking at those links that Caspervg kindly provided and i'm sure you'll find what you are after ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

klaascornelis

Thank you all very much for your replies, and casper im going to check this links out right away; Dikken merci  :P

Quote from: Alfred.Jones on June 15, 2008, 05:50:25 AM
You make want to have a look at this thread. These airports have not yet been released but shouldn't be too long away (Props etc have already been released here and here)

Yeah I already checked that out but i em way to inpatient to wait for that release :-p

Greetings
KC

RippleJet

Quote from: Alfred.Jones on June 15, 2008, 05:50:25 AM
You make want to have a look at this thread. These airports have not yet been released but shouldn't be too long away

Indeed... ::)

AC Functional Airports, Version 1.0

klaascornelis

Quote from: RippleJet on June 15, 2008, 11:03:15 AM
Indeed... ::)

AC Functional Airports, Version 1.0

Ah men i just redatpacked my pluginsfolder after installing functional seaports now can i start all over again  :P :P just joking this is great!!