• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing sandstone on GLR

Started by Alan_Waters, July 27, 2016, 02:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan_Waters

I can not find a plugin that changed the stone coating on the tiles in the tram on the road. Help return the stone. The question is rather to MGB204.

mgb204

What mod are you currently using there? If you have Magneto's Super Light Asphalt mod, check you have installed the correct files for the Tram In Road.

I did create an addon to fill some remaining gaps, but I'm pretty certain the pieces referred to are covered by the original mod. Which since you have the Tram in Avenue from that mod already, tells me you may have missed some additional files. Probably TIR.dat and TIR s3d fix.dat.

Alan_Waters

Thank you very much for your help! Unfortunately, this does not work, everything you said I have found.

mgb204

If you have them installed, then the only thing I can think of is that you are overriding them once more somehow, bringing back the original textures. The textures you are missing are in the same DAT (TIR.dat) as the Tram in Avenue textures. So they are definitely installed.

Alan_Waters

Here is the structure of the files in the folder of SLA:

C:\Users\AlanWaters\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins\zzz_____Super Light Asphalt Mod (sandstone):

C:\Users\AlanWaters\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins\zzz_____Super Light Asphalt Mod (sandstone)\GLR:

What's wrong?

Thank you very much in advance!

mgb204

I can see the entire folder listing of your Plugins folder, where have you put the Network Addon Mod and z___NAM folders?

In any case, I think the problem is because you need to rename the folder "zzz_____SuperLightAsphalt Mod" to "z____SuperLightAsphalt Mod" - That's four underscores.

Assuming the regular NAM default folder setup is used, right now Magneto's mod is overriding the Network Addon Mod folder, so you see the TiA stuff fine. But, it's loading before the z___NAM folder, which can contain the TiR and ToR textures, especially for EU texture users. Hence you are seeing the default NAM textures for some pieces.

Alan_Waters

Thank you so much! It worked!  :bnn:

This is the folder structure as you have requested: