• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Orlach

Started by squidi, November 05, 2007, 07:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paroch

Hi Paul,

Great to see Orlach in OSITM.  Youre LE work really is incrdible and then you showcase it so well in your city.  And of course, it's already been said just how great those mosaics are - very well done.

Paul

sebes

Wow - after having read 6 pages of updates - I am out of words. What to say? I will never go on vacation again as such an overdosis at once is killing.

You do belong in the OSITM section.... you realy do!!!!  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

flame1396

Insane mosaic. Nice custom lotting.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Pat

Paul simply stunning update and congrats on OSITM!!!!  I cant wait to see what you got for us next!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

metarvo

I finally viewed your mosaic, Paul, and it is truly beautiful. :thumbsup:  I'm curious about that part that you won't show us, though. ???
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

FrankU

Yes, definitely deserved!
Great Mosaic. Lots to see.
&apls &apls &apls

south park

congratulations for your MD in the OSITM and again great work  &apls i hope to see an update shortly !! :)
cairo and tropicalia (my cities) on tsc:
http://toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=441267

squidi

horizontal mosaics

thanks for the nice replys to: caspervg, JoeST, Simpson, Badsim, art128, rooker1, EDGE4194, metarvo, mrtnrln, bat, nova vesfalo, dsrwhat316, paroch, sebes, flame1396, Pat, FrankU, south park

the last days i was a bit busy with some reallife things
that doesnt mean that i havent to show something new to you.
the mosaics mostly show you lots  you have already seen and some new ones.
i created a set of new textures for the new lots iam actually workin on but they still need some time  :)

i hosted the pictures on another image hoster i never used befor because they were to big for imageshack
and i wont use to much space on the host where i have put the last 2 very big mosaics, otherwise the owner could be angry with me  :D
so i hope everything will work fine.

paul

mosaic 1

mosaic 2

mosaic 3

mosaic 4

Dark_Jedi06

Wow! :D I love getting to see how it all flows together to form one, beautiful city.

Excellent job squidi. ;D ;D
...this space to be filled soon...

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Haljackey

O...M....G!!!   :o :o :o

This HAS to be your BEST work ever!  Outstanding job Paul!  I am at a loss for words!   :-X

Best,
-Haljackey

EDGE4194

:o
paul- as usual, amazing amazing stuff! you have such an eye for detail and design. your cityscapes are beautiful to look at.

CasperVg

Gosh, I'm seriously out of words to describe these beauties.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

bat

Excellent horizontal mosaics there of your beautiful work!
Your city looks awesome!!!! :thumbsup:

MandelSoft

Very, very, very nice  :thumbsup:
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Simpson

This is difficult to find new words... because this is beautiful mosaics as well &apls
I love your city very much, this is splendid
Fantastic work
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

rooker1

What a great way to spend the last hour...looking over your work.  &apls
Absolutely fantastic work on those mosaics.  Horizontal, what a great idea.
Your city looks great and I can't find any other words to desribe how much I like your work.
Just keep it up and keep it coming, please.  I'll never get enough.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

art128

Paul, excellent work on these horizontal mosaics  :thumbsup: and also great work on your city my friend  &apls :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

south park

again an excellent work you are really deserving for your MD in the OSITM !! :) &apls
cairo and tropicalia (my cities) on tsc:
http://toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=441267

TheSixCents

This is the most amazing use of lot-editing in a CJ i have seen, the Elevated Freeway is, well, spectacular. You deserve OSITM more than any CJ i can think of.
Good Job!

EDIT: No need to disparage other MDs. - Dustin (thundercrack83)