• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Democratic Kingdom of Royal Cytheria - Updated 24th February 2008!!

Started by pipishere, June 09, 2007, 06:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Pip wonderful stuff has been going on here in the kingdom and with spots of sunshine I cant wait for the next update....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

pipishere

Thanks to you all for commenting!! I'm so sorry it's as late as it is. I've had connection issues and not much time.

To begin with here's a little teaser of Delphmire. I've been working on this city more then any other and it's really starting to grow. Nothing much but it's something lol.

Onto Leon-Owen now and i have decided to redo the entire city centre. I was very unhappy with the layout and the river just looked odd. So i have wiped it clean and come up with this. I'm planning on the small island area to the south to be where the governmental buildings willl be.

Here is a picture of some of the outer city residential areas in Leon-Owen.

And finally an image of Owen Castle, The official residence of the Royal Family.

Hopefully in my next update i might have something a little more substantial as well an update on Leon-Owen.

Thanks for looking :)

warconstruct

splendid castle ! and of very beautiful photographs especially the general sight,
I am in a hurry to see the continuation   :thumbsup:
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

TopCliff

Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

bat

"The official residence of the Royal Family" is looking really great there and wonderful area around it!
Delphmire is also looking great so far, pipishere!

Looking forward to more...

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

nedalezz

Wow, the pictures are mindblowing! Very very nice, I especially like the picture of the castle. As for the picture taken on the outskirts, it looks great as well.

paroch

Hi Pip,

I've scrolled through most of your MD and have to compliment you on a very varied and interesting MD here.  I like the way you've made it more than just a collection of pictures.

My only question on the last update is whether you'd considered removing the one-way arrows?  I think it would make the "chateau" pic look much better.

All the best

Paul

tooheys

Nice teaser pip, the castle looks grand  :thumbsup:

Can't wait for the full update.

Cheers

Dave