• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Lexington County

Started by amapper, August 30, 2007, 05:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 3!

That's a wonderful looking newspaper, amapper! Also great format :thumbsup:

NASCAR_Guy

Best Newspaper I've ever seen
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

sebes

Another great new MD started.... How do we possibley keep track of all these fantastic updates ?  The airport and the newspaper are very good and nicely made. Please go on, I'll tune in now and then to see how this region is developping  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Boernie

A really nice MD!! Hope to read some news soon!!

Jan
--Visit http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2426.0 at the MD recently pubsished section--

oh my god, this hospital is full of sick people!!!

amapper

Replies:

thundercrack83 - Thank you for the encouragement. My updates are not as often as I'd like but work has been demanding the last few months.
bat - Thanks for the kind comments. The paper is not what I would like it to be. I don't know how to do mosaics so it limits me greatly.
rooker1 - I am trying to make the general layout more open to allow for realistic bridge approaches and other things. They do look more realistic.
paroch - Hope the links helped you with the distribution center. They look nice in game.
nedalezz - Glad you like the airport. It should look better as the area grows and traffic at the field growth also. More gates, parking, support facilities and roads.
Asimov - Well that is the challenge isn't it. A place is desirable and a great place to live. Then it's discovered and people start moving in. How to maintain the areas attractiveness as it grows.
NASCAR_Guy - Glad you enjoy the paper. Thanks for stopping by.
sebes - Good to have you visit. Hope you stop again.
Boernie - Glad you like the MD. Come by again.

Update 5:

RON-E

very realistic small town, i love it!

thundercrack83

Beautiful residential areas and downtown! And I love the ploppable streams! Keep up the great work!

bat

A wonderful looking town there! Also great pictures! :thumbsup:

rooker1

Very nice update.  But if could suggest that you move the rail over one square away from the peg pond, in pic one and two.  This would get rid of those ugly jagged edges.

&apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

sebes

The residential area is catching my eye.... you managed it very well. The close up pic of the area is absolute one my favourites. I'd love to live there!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

paroch

Nice update there.

Thanks for the distribution centre links - they do look good in game, although I had to plop them as couldn't get them to grow.  I like your residential areas, particularly Woodlake's W2W roads.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

dedgren

amapper-

Lexington County - Meeting the challenge of growth and development with careful planning and marvelous inspiration.

Congratulations!

The Staff
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

Amapper congrats on going to the special intrest for the month and a great last few updates, will see you soon - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

Well deserved, congrats on the move to SIOTM.

&apls &apls &apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

Congrats for your award, amapper! &apls

amapper

I'm speechless. Honestly, I just never expected this and I am very honored by it. Thank you Sim City 4 staff for selecting Lexington County for inclusion into the Special Interest thread.

Dick Wright

Ennedi

Your promotion is very well deserved, congratulations!  :thumbsup:

PS. It's my first visit here, but not last  :D, your building concepts are really interesting  &apls
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Danthe

Congrats for Awards amapper :thumbsup: And I still for your new updates...

thundercrack83

Hey, amapper! Congrats, my friend! I'll be looking forward to seeing how your spend your time in Special Interest status, and how Lexington County develops!

tooheys

amapper, well done on the move to OFITM.

I love a green city and you have done a great job to date  :thumbsup:. Looking forward to see what you come up with over the next month.

Good luck

Dave