• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nerdly_dood

Great update on your Euro RHW textures SA! I only wish at-grade intersections were possible with RHW-6...
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

kbieniu7

I will ask, do you working with RHW-2 textures too, SA.
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

nerdly_dood

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on September 02, 2008, 05:37:32 AM
Anyway, the RHW-4 and RHW-6 are completed. I just have the MIS, puzzle pieces and RHW-2 left.

Yes, he is.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.

Tarkus

Reassembling some old stuff . . .

Weird looking, isn't it?  Well, that's what an OnSlope piece looks like in the Reader.

More of that (and some other stuff) to come.

-Alex (Tarkus)

Andreas

On-slope piece means that we can create overpasses - yay! :)
Andreas

MandelSoft

Lurk mode: ACTIVE

CasperVg

I'm already wondering what an RHW-10 onSlope piece would look like...  ::)
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

JoeST

casper: LOL , wide...

and that puzzle piece is looking good, are they going to be starter pieces for draggy-draggy el-rhw?
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

metarvo

Here it is.  Alex is at it again.  No more switching to AVE or OWR to build overpasses.  Great!
:thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Tarkus

Quote from: JoeST on September 03, 2008, 04:36:50 AM
and that puzzle piece is looking good, are they going to be starter pieces for draggy-draggy el-rhw?

Indeed, there will.  It'll be fully-draggable.  :)  I'll have more details and development screenies shortly.

-Alex

Streetlight 725

Yes,It is good that there going to be draggable overamps for the RHW. :thumbsup:

JoeST

I might just have to stay up late then, to catch these here development screenies :D

Joe

nerdly_dood

Nice on-slope piece Tarkus! I'm kinda tired of using elevated avenue puzzle pieces or tunnels or bridges or what-have-you wherever I'm using a RHW...

Streetlight 725

Tarkus

Quote from: JoeST on September 03, 2008, 01:10:50 PM
I might just have to stay up late then, to catch these here development screenies :D

Well, it'll probably be mid-morning in the UK when I've got them up.  (Late night Oregon time.)

-Alex (Tarkus)

JoeST

oh, thanks for letting me know ;D
* JoeST goes to sleep :D

Joe

Tarkus

Well, now for some development stuff.

Here's what's been going on with the Elevated RHW.  I re-integrated the Ground-to-Elevated transition (extremely basic models at this point).  And you'll also note that overpass there--it's fully draggable. ;)

And I'd also thought I'd show you that using the "A" and "B" traffic simulators, the game is smart enough to figure out it has room to "spread out" on the RHW-8.

Here's the capacity on the RHW-6S right before it:

And here's the two sides.  Notice how it's effectively split the traffic.

More in a little while . . .

-Alex (Tarkus)

Streetlight 725

Tarkus,How did you got that RHW 4 Lane connected?I never got it to connect.A good update Tarkus!I like the Elevated RHW.Now instead using 1 way elvated one ways.Now i could use the RHW.Thats Great! :) &apls :thumbsup: ;D

wes.janson

Two words: Hubba Hubba!

I can't wait to destroy countless sims homes when that RHW-8 becomes available

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

metarvo

Alex is still very much alive! :D  The RHW-8 is another worthwhile addition to this program that we call a game.  I still have memories of using the old RHW, with its barbaric side-by-side dragging method.  Now, I could never go back.  Never.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.