• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC - Supremec BAT creations

Started by supremec, April 22, 2011, 10:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supremec

Hi guys, Thank you for your comments  ::)
Aaron Graham: I guess you think about the wall? Yes it can be a metal roof texture but, it is possible to see that on walls, for example  :D:
It is normally against humidity,

FrankU: enjoy your holidays on a french province  ;), Morvan I don't know where it is, it is in Burgundy?  :D

A small modifications on the BAT:

Today, I tried to do some MMP's just for fun $%Grinno$%:

Click on the banner to see my BATs

Sciurus

Nice creations man, I like them! &apls &apls
Et pour le Morvan, oui c'est bien en Bourgogne, un peu au nord du Massif Central ;D

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Rady

Quote from: supremec on July 25, 2011, 06:24:36 AM

Stunning work, may I say.  &apls

One question regarding the textures: do you completely finish these textures outside gmax using a graphic program, or do they result in overlaying different textures in gmax material editor?
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

supremec

Hi guys,
Sciurus: Thank you  ::)
Rady: Thank you, you did a good work for your first experiment creation  :thumbsup: I have modified a personnal wall texture with a graphic program, I don't know if it is possible to make this with gmax only  &mmm

The MMP experiment is running  :D
I made 5 MMP on this pic,

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

supremec

Thank you both,
Kelis: congratulations for your BNL team member post  :thumbsup:

Some finished MMP,
- French road Boundary by Girafe

- Leaves by Porkissimo (You'll plop the 1st september, like Girafe seasonal trees)

- Namspopof tractors(4 props, maybe more when I'll have this prop pack vol2 in my hands)

- MJB flora (Lilac and roses)

- JRJ bushes

Unfinished MMP
Manchou's Cows and Citymax pole.

Poles in action:

supremec

Thanks for your comments  :D No one  &cry2

Today, I show you a picture of my new MMP's for beaches (thanks to Namspopof for these props)
Thanks to nbvc too for his sims windsurfers  &apls

Here is the picture:

metarvo

I'm glad to see more MMP's becoming available.  MMP's are a new trend in SC4, and not just trees or flowers.  That beach with all of those props is really nice!  Good work, supremec!

:thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Sciurus

Excellent work my friend. Let's continue! ;)

L'atelier d'architecture

namspopof

This small pack of MMP should be very useful for the beaches and resorts! &apls
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

FrankU

I agree, MMP's are very versatile when you want to make a landscape.
I would be very happy with some of your agricultural MMP's like the Manchou cows and the Namspopof tractors.
Great work. &apls

Quesh

Good work, you're a worthy representative "d'euch Nord" ;)
I am tempted to take the BAT to develop "Nord Pas de calais" BAT !

Aaron Graham

I love the look of the beach, keep it up.  :thumbsup:
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

DaveN

Great projects. Especially all those houses coincided appealed to me because well suited to play well in the Polish village style. Are they available for download somewhere? If so, I would ask for some info. Link or something like that.

Once again, congratulations on a successful BATS and look forward to further work.

-Dave

supremec

Hello everybody,
I made a lot of things since I posted here, but I'm so lazy to show you all things I made  :D
But you'll see another time  ;)

DaveN:It will be in downloading...just the time to make readme and installator  ;)

Some days ago I started this BAT:

Today it's finished, What do you think?

namspopof

Textures of walls are excellent !  &apls
Perhaps just the roof to make more dirty.
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

Sciurus

It's very very nice! But I agree with my friend Nams! ;)

L'atelier d'architecture

supremec

Hi, everybody  ;)
Thanks for your comments, Today a picture of my finished commercial BAT (2 versions).