• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Problem with the Y interchanges

Started by Tilarium, May 09, 2009, 04:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilarium

I'd love to post a screenshot but when I tried to take one the game crashed.  Basically, I was laying a Y-interchange in my new city and it was part the current texture (the black ashphalt looking one) and part Maxis default texture.  Anyone got ideas?  I've got the latest NAM, and all the other NAM team made things.  Nothing that changes the texture of streets/roads/highways, so I'm at a loss.

Blue Lightning

The latest texture mods do not have the textures for the new Y interchange or Trumpet interchange.

Vince
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

Tilarium

I wasn't aware of a depaendency for the NAM.  I'm pretty dilagent when it comes to getting in making sure I have the right dependency parts for my DLs.  Care to eleborate on which one I need?  I really like the trumpet interchange and it filles a nice gap in the interchanges list.

choco

what Blue Lightning is talking about is the HRS - Highway Restyling Mod..  The latest interchanges were created after that mod, so the new bits only show the default textures.

Tarkus

As far as I know, the Highway Y Interchange by andreharv hasn't been released yet, so I'm not sure what textures Tilarium is referring to.

-Alex

Blue Lightning

I think he means the partial Y.

Vince
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

Tilarium

Meant the trumpet interchanges, which I couldn't remember the name of when I made the orginal post and sense they looked like a Y to me, that's what I called it.  So should I go ahead and DL/install the restyle mod then?

Blue Lightning

Well, that wont do anything. The mod does not have the textures of the new interchanges. The best thing is to wait for an updated version.

Vince
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project