• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow Assassin

That'd be difficult to do, obviously, David. :P Nice eye-candy pics you've posted, too.

At least I've found 3RR here at SC4D. :P

It's wet here, in the middle of summer, and well, I'm liking it.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

meinhosen

I had a look at the full size region shot you posted, and I'm amazed that you have the time to work with something so big.  The topographic maps are cool... I'd like to see more of those (if you have more to post).

The region is looking really good, and now that you've started to plant trees, it's looking even better!  :thumbsup:

You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

thundercrack83

You're not driving me nuts with this stuff, I think it's fantastic, too! For me, it's your attention to detail that makes not only your maps, but all your work so great for me. Hope all is well in Texas and I'll looking for to more!

bat

Very great topographic map! Well done work!

exodus101

Hey Dedgren,

Things are still looking good!!  The forrestation of 3RR is seemingly coming along well and your topographical projects are definitely fascinating.  You are taking things way beyond what I ever could have dreamed was possible.  Keep it up!!

Gaston

Very kool stuff, David.     I love topo maps.   I guess it is because I can visualize what a place looks like when I look at one.    Thanks for sharing it.

Have a Happy New Year

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

threestooges

The topo maps are interesting, and very detailed. Knowing you, it doesn't seem like it'll take too long for you to surpass the USGS (don't tell them I said that) and maybe even offer a new adaptation of it. Who knows, maybe you could combine it with region census and automate the entire process (but then I have no idea regarding programing like that... probably tough if nothing else). At any rate, hope Christmas went well, and Happy New Year.

meldolion

Very nice topo maps David!!! Have a happy new year

dedgren

Thanks, SC4D for the great support these past few weeks.  Big things to come in just a bit.

Check out, if you would, my plea for some lot tweaking help over at this thread [linkie].  See you around next year!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Gaston

Happy New Year !!!!David,
   I have no clue as to how to fix that problem.     Heck I can't even get my roads to look like dirt.   lol     I hope someone posts the answer here so I can see it.      BTW,    Ooooooh, sweet tree lots.  Those are really kool.

---Gaston
白龍

WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

thundercrack83

CrazyChickenSC12

Hey Dedgren, Your region is coming along very well!! Love the way it looks with the trees and all very beautiful!!! Can't wait to see more awesome work!!

Happy New Year!!

jacqulina

your work is awesome
happy new year my friend i hope its a lucky one for you

bat

Happy new year 2007 to you, too!

Rayden

Happy New Year David, I can see you got rid of the snow and went to some warmer region. Today, I have at where I live, the warmest temperature seen for years on the 1st of January, 21º C, and we are talking about the northern hemisphere. ;)

dedgren

Out with the old...

In with the new!

Not to be ungrateful...

...because I'm very, very grateful- thank you, oh ye Gods of NAM!

...but this has been a long time coming.

n.b.:  Still hoping someone might post the answer over at my plea for some lot tweaking help over at this thread [linkie].

Later.
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

meinhosen

Now wait just a darn sec.... I have the new NAM (January 07), where the heck is that rail curve? 

Oh man, when I find that....  &idea  ;D

Edit  Nevermind, found it.  ;D

Oh, BTW, I posted a reply to your lot and street troubles.   I hope it helps a little.
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

Gaston

#?¿?¿?$   New NAM????????    What new NAM?   WHere new NAM???       I can't find a new NAM any where.   David you gotta hook me up my friend.
白龍

Rayden

There is new NAM about to be released officially. But some people already have it. I already have one version, the German one, but I haven't tried it yet. Still waiting for the official release and some instructions in English.

pvarcoe

The detail in the track seems a little rough on the new curve, but the curve is still a big improvement.
Thanks for the preview!