• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Olympus City: Evolutions... 8-15-2008: Turning Back the Pendulum: prologue

Started by Filasimo, February 24, 2007, 05:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

!Welcome to page 3!

wonderful pictures of that airport! :thumbsup: Looking forward to more!

Filasimo

ok guys here are some pics of the terminal its roughly 85% completed and next update will be finished areas of the terminal primarily the parking and park area after thats finished i will proceed with the concourses and laying down the ramps and jetways anyways enjoy!!
btw: i was lazy and forgot to turn the zots off so kill me  ::)

Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

sEAhAwk fAn121

OMG!! that looks amazing fila!!!  &apls &apls &apls

i want more!! &hlp

Moshi

Wow... Great job with those canals! &apls
I like it the way it is.. don't overkill :P

bat

wonderful park area! great using with the canals! :thumbsup:

rooker1

Wow, this part looks very good I can't wait to see the terminal.

Robin   :thumbsup: &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Filasimo

thanks for the comments guys i am redesigning the airport terminals and concourses layout to make it more extensive expect an update later this week / early next week ive been spending countless hours tweaking the livery collection bat pack 1 for the past few days since i took up modding as well to fix the stats on the lots and now things are starting to roll my way so the crash course which i taught myself to mod is now finally paying off and id like to thank the people who have helped me...you guys know who u are  :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

socomseal45

nice job filasimo. Can't wait to see the completed version of the airport  &apls
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into 
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

seemurray2

That is a really cool airport, and one unique looking city you have there! 

Filasimo

Now that you all have been waiting for....Introducing Sensou Kinenhi International Airport. After 10 hours of getting atleast half this airport finished, I can finally show you a more indepth look of the airport. I also included the upcoming Livery Pack....yes it will be released. Voltaire, if you have stumbled onto my update please make sure you read your PM. Thanks. Whats left to do on the pack is sprucing it up and make some finishing touches. Here's a sneak preview of the different possibilities you can do to your airport with the livery packs. Anyways here are some details on SKI:

A mass transit rail system within the airport linking the airport to Olympus City and also the ability to transport passengers around airport to their gates.

Construction is underway to add 2 more concourses totaling the number of concourses to 5.

3 Concourses serve as major hubs to Japan Airlines, Air New Zealand and KLM Dutch Airlines.

2 Concourses server as a Euro Hub which has 4 major Euro Airlines such as British Airlines and Air France to name a few and a US Hub which consists of 5 US major Airlines such as US Airways, and Continental.

Total number of Airlines that will service SKI: 12

Total number of gates when the other two concourses are completed: 102

Now for the goodies! Enjoy!

Aerial Shot of the Airport

Japan Airlines and Air New Zealand Hubs

Future Concourses for the KLM Hub and the Euro Concourse Area

Delta has landed!

The exclusive Sensou Kinenhi Airport Hilton one of many hotels that will be built in the airport area.

One of the transit rail system transfer station that links the airport to Olympus City. The transit system also goes into the airport to transport flyers around the airport to their gates.

The Tsing Ma Jeroni Bridge, the main connector that links the mainland to the airport island. The bridge name was named in honor of its creator :)

Plaza Mall Project
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

sebes

Man this is absolute a fantastic airport.  &apls  &apls  &apls
But how do you get the airlines stay at their own concourse? And how do you manage to get 3 or 4 different airlines in one airport?
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

rooker1

That's a huge airport, nice work.  Maybe too big, IMO.

Robin   :thumbsup: &apls
Call me Robin, please.

jeronij

Nice area you showed us  :thumbsup:
I also liked to see the TS bridge outside of my game for one time  ;D. Great placement  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Filasimo

hey guys thanks for all your comments so far.
sebes:the airlines are part of the upcoming livery pack that will soon be released,

rooker: the reason the airport appears to be big is that it is a full real life scale airport using 16m= 1 tile. the runways are over 3000ft in equivalence enough for a 747 to land. actually if u calcuate the length of the airport terminals using the 16m=1 tile formula, the airport is actual of RL scale that matches some of the terminals like kansai intl airport which is the longest airport terminal in the world at 1.7km in real sense i topped their airport bc i did the conversion and my terminals length from beginning to end was 2.1 km  :). as for in terms of terminal size the number of gates also reflect to real life scale for in actual airports there are actual more than 102 gates such as DFW having over 129 gates. i hope this reassure everyone that the airport isnt oversized and that my intentions was to build a RL scale airport. Thanks!

jeroni: i love your bridge and it turned out perfect i cant wait til you make it a double decker bridge and connect the rail function that would ultimately work out beautifully with the airport transportation system....kansai aiport has actually just a railroad/road bridge connecting their airport.

for more information please check out the wiki for kansai: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansai_Airport
the inspiration for my airport strongly came from the designs of kansai airport :)
Plaza Mall Project
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

sEAhAwk fAn121

oooo pretty i want the KLM! and the ANZ

Filasimo

This update is for the upcoming livery pack.....and the lots are subject to change since i have not finalized it yet i.e. props,etc. and i am waiting on one more piece of the puzzle to be completed. also the KLM wing is partially open with 6 functional gates operating and 4 more set to be installed on the completed side of the taxiway. construction is still underway for the euro hub with the underground rail connection connecting it to the KLM hub. enjoy the pics!

Construction of the Euro Hub underway:

The Japan Airline Hub still busy as usual:

The Air New Zeland at its peak:

The KLM Hub partially opened as the other parts of the hub await gate installation and taxiway ramp construction:

The U.S. Hub showing some activity:

Traffic beginning to start on the taxiway:

Plaza Mall Project
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

socomseal45

looks nice. Keep up the hard work on the airport  &apls
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into 
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

sEAhAwk fAn121

dang thats awssoommmee!!!  &apls &apls &apls i like the KLM & AA  :D

Frankie

That's quite impressive, I love all the planes, give a real international feel to your airport  :thumbsup:

cameron1991

That airport looks insane! Great work!  &apls