• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Invermere Lake by szarkoz

Started by szarkoz, April 01, 2007, 04:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serkanner

I have said it before, but will say it again: Great screenshots and wondeful mosaics!  :thumbsup:

dioangel

very beautiful work my friend!  ;D

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

guurgkud

very nice cj! those pictures are tremendous! I love the mosaics, especially the one showing the river.  :thumbsup:
]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

wouanagaine

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Pikatchoum

Awesome mosaics. All those pics are very nice and the part of history is very interesting.  :)

Air6

Those mosaïcs are just superb. Very nice suburbs :thumbsup: I can't wait to see more.

jplumbley

Very nice... I like the trees you are using!  Makes the area feel just right.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

Danthe

Hi szarkoz,

it's fantastic! &apls &apls &apls Rail bridge looks fabulous. And suburbs is nice, congrats.

p.s. pozdrowionka od krajana  ;D

glepet

This is good stuff szarkoz!  &apls
Nice presentation with the mosaics and captions. I'm looking forward to more.

Copperalis

I know it is almost a month since you posted the pictures of the dam (I have been lurking), but I have to agree with everybody who has posted so far. A wonderful creation - I think all the superlatives have been used up. :thumbsup:

Your work has inspired me to experiment over the Easter break creating dams. There are many options! I will post pictures if I get some image hosting sorted out. Perhaps there should be a 'Show us your dams/reservoir' thread...

NASCAR_Guy

Place I'd want to live (Although it migh be a bit remote and I'd have no DSL acsess) :'(
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

Ennedi

Very well done, szarkoz!

I especially like your dam and it'surrounding (very realistic, also the scale is as good as SC4 allows), your streams, waterfalls and flora around them are amazing!

I see a long break in your MD - would you like to continue it? It would be nice, your skills are really good (much better than mine)

Serdeczne pozdrowienia z Bielska!
Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

szarkoz

Quote from: Ennedi on June 03, 2007, 09:29:57 AM
Very well done, szarkoz!

I especially like your dam and it'surrounding (very realistic, also the scale is as good as SC4 allows), your streams, waterfalls and flora around them are amazing!

I see a long break in your MD - would you like to continue it? It would be nice, your skills are really good (much better than mine)

Serdeczne pozdrowienia z Bielska!
Adam

Well, I'd love to continue this MD and I'll try to. However, I'm not really able to do it right now, you know, RLS... And not only that - at the moment me, and rest of the polish SC4 community are working on a multiplayer region project, you might like to check it here:

SimCityPoland

Thank you for your comment, Adam!
Pozdrawiam :)
If you can't read my nick, just call me Tom.

Owen Luby

Oh I missed this.. but it's still awesome! &apls &apls
I want SC4 back!!