• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Meadowlark Falls, Kansas - Closed

Started by sEAhAwk fAn121, May 07, 2007, 05:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

Love the teaser and KCS poster, my friend! I can't wait to see how those residential areas develop in town. Keep up the good work!

sEAhAwk fAn121

Choose Meadowlark Fall's Next Banner!

JJ

Filasimo

well since i helped with the 2nd one ill have to say #2  :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

sEAhAwk fAn121

Update!

Downtown Meadowlark Falls

The County Courthouse

Carosel in the square

Meadowlark Falls Train Station

Night shot of the Station and carosel

Night of the Courthouse

hope you like!

thundercrack83

Another great update! I love the small-town feel you have here, and the courthouse and train station look magnificent! Great work, my friend!

bat

Great pictures and beautiful update! :thumbsup: Fantastic work!

I vote for the first banner! #1

Jmouse

Definitely #2. And lovely update by the way!

sEAhAwk fAn121

well i have redone Meadowlark Falls... again *cough* with a bigger River and pretty much a larger town

So here it is....

Downtown

The Falls and the Hydroelectric Plant and the bridge

a nice neighborhood

The powerplant and the Meadowlark River

More later!

dedgren

I admire your willingness to experiment, but I guess I'm one of thoise "set in my ways" folks who thought Meadowlark Falls was pretty nifty as it was before.  A big plop water river and waterfalls (thanks, btw- it's great to see them in use!) are things I've worked hard at, but have never quite achieved the integration I'd hoped for.

I still maintain your initial pics of the little town in that wonderfully rolling valley were phenomenal to look at.  I'll be watching what you do here with interest to see what you're up to next.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

bat

Great update, sEAhAwk fAn121! Fantastic pictures of the downtown / river! :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

I agree with David, I didn't think there was anything wrong with the first Meadowlark Falls, but hey, you're the boss! The new town looks great, too, and the poloppable river with the falls looks spectacular, too. I'll be looking forward to seeing more, my friend!

cityhawk

The trees really bring out the neighborhoods and the commercial & industrial centers...keep going!
God is awesome!

Mikeaut1

Nice work, I think both are great. I commented this update on ST too!: P Excellent!

Jmouse

Wow, I didn't realize there were other players who take a "build-tonight-destroy-tomorrow" approach like mine  ::)! I do understand, all too well, the principal of buggy little details that wake you up at 3 a.m., though. (Maybe we need to form a support group!)
Oh well, good luck with the revised region. I'll continue to follow your progress.
Jm

sEAhAwk fAn121

Oskaloosa
Funny Name, Awsome Town

Welcome to Oskaloosa or Oskie for short!

Downtown, Oskie has alot of old victorian style houses

The town is between two bluffs by the Meadowlark River

The river and the town

Near the river

The Oskaloosa Bridge

The South side of town

hope you liked!

Snaper

It's very nice  ;)

But, for me, the texture of streets contradict your contry, because it's a little contry no very rich, and personally I think that this texture would be better in a city  $%#Ninj2 ... It's just my opinion  :P

I like  :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

It's looking good, Seahawk, though I do tend to agree about the brick streets. Not so much because of the wealth of the area, but more because I think it may be a bit too much, having them on every single street in town. On just a few, maybe? Either way, the town itself looks great, though! I like the picture of the bridges, especially! Keep up the good work, my friend!

sEAhAwk fAn121

Another Update!
Back To...
Meadowlark Falls  :

Downtown area

The Bluffs outside of town

ahh gotta love the river

night

hope you liked!