• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Lighting Effect Tips....

Started by sarungman, March 10, 2007, 03:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarungman

hello.... i want to ask u about BAT lighting, because in this forum, BAT lighting tutorial's still empty, ....... is lighting in BAT not important????.... no one wanna share about this part....

okay, back to my problem.... first... let's se the picture below...

that's my prop i've made using BAT, but if u see at the pic... i think it's too bright, right? just like a sticker on the grass and it looks too contrast with the surroundings :bomb:...... is it because of my fault in lighting  when in the BAT or becoz my texture is not dark enough (or maybe i need to add noise on my texture)?

and also i'm lookin for some tips in BAT lighting....... :thumbsup:

thanks!!!!

:::=:::=:::=:::=:::=:::

please wait for my return :D
-AsianEvolusioner AKA Sarungman

kwakelaar

Well, if it is only the texture you can darken the texture, got nothing to do with nightlights.
If you have used nightlights on this bat maybe you forgot to add the prefix "nitelite" to your lights. Without the prefix your lights also burn during the day.

sarungman

nitelite??? where? i cant find that option in the toolbar....

hmmm.... sory, but.... can u tell me how to make nightlight effect in BAT???

callagrafx

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

sarungman

wow :o :o :o......the link u've given to me is very good guide  for a noob like me..... thanks very much!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

jeronij

Ok, situation solved = thread closed  ;D

Thanks for the linkie Cal  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary