• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RECREATIONS, by ejc

Started by ejc, July 27, 2007, 08:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Fantastic work and that hospital pack is great.  The police station pack is very good as well by vicgon.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

These two pictures of the McDonalds are looking fantastic!
Great work on that area(s).
Looking forward to more of that part... :)

ejc

YARDS SNCF

Today a closer look on those massive railyards in behind of those flats.. It's home to the French National Rail-company; SNCF. These yards have many variety. Some freight-trains aswell passenger-trains are stationed here. Also there's a maintenance-depot for locomotives aswell passenger-carrages.

The southern parts of the yards. Most freight-trains find their place here, close to some mayor factories and mills

Total overview shot, notice the warehouse-district above this picture.. and the German parts bottom-picture..

With this pic you can lurk your eyes out for several minutes; above, the old German town of "Hammbourg" (gonna be shown previous update) with church on top of the hill and surrounded by historical buildings, left-side-> French village of "Hammbrouck", Lower-part; warehouses and French Suburbs & middle; the SNCF-Railyards

The main boulevard in French part of town by night. Crossed by the old elevated rail. Left-top corner; German parts of the city!

Hope you liked these??!?

Cheers++

E

Badsim

:o :o :o

Beyond words ... Seriously , I can't imagine your work not landing in the HoF .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

JoeST

That is simply the craziest most brilliant rail picture I have seen :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

bat

Some fantastic pictures of your beautiful rail yards there, ejc!
Beautiful work! :thumbsup:

art128

awesome yards my friend  :thumbsup: fabulous work  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Vario80

Wow the railyards are really an eyecatcher.  :thumbsup: &apls
You've done a marvellous job on that.
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

Simpson

Great work on this city EJC, this is perfect  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

sebes

Gorgeous  :o  :o  :o
Your updates always have a very high quality standard, but the last one....unbelievable. One of the best looking towns ever. The last night shot is top notch

Deserves an award &dance
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

ejc

HAMMBROUCK SNCF

Gare Centrale.. That's what this update is all about! Many trains from all over France departing and arrive here every day. It's a Through-point of International Trains to Switzerland, Austria, Germany and further East towards Slovakia and Bulgaria..

TGV-trains departing and leaving the main-station of the city..

The office tower that was build after world war II when "Hammbrouck" was heavily bombarded by the Germans, they had aimed on the stations railtracks

TGV Duplex coming in from "Lyon"

The station-complex and its surroundings; many office tower settled in here as "Hammbrouck" was joined on the TGV-network of France in the late 90's..

Cheers & keep me commented; want to go to the "Classic"-section asap!

E

Simpson

Wow this is looking fine, great work  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Badsim

Well ... we don't speak about your famous regional views this time and my amazement is the same : total ... I wonder each time if I have already seen a so right scale about city planning and about your use of Gare du Nord and its absolutely terrific railways arrival & yards , this is - no doubt this time - the most proper I've seen . May I ask if it's a deliberate choice from you to keep the first version of the station , as it is my favorite ?

Can't believe that the previous update got only 7 comments ...

7 comments for the most gifted SC4 player in action .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

BigSlark

Absolutely phenomenal railways, ejc. I am extremely impressed and can only hope to emulate your work some day.  &apls &apls &apls

Cheers,
Kevin

Earth quake

Wow, just splendid, more realistic.  :o

paroch

HI ejc,

Most of the words I was going to use have already been said.  So all I'll add is that the work you've shown here with the rail yards and the station really are impressive.  I spent quite some time admiring what you'd done - thank you for showing these.

Paul

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

Beautiful work on that rail station! It is looking excellent! Really beautiful pictures, too!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Looking forward to more... :) ;)

Vario80

Absolutely fantastic job on the station.  :thumbsup: That's quite a lot of platforms you have there.  :o &apls
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven