• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bliss - Goodbye

Started by Russell, April 25, 2007, 02:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Russell

Rooker1, Patfirefghtr, Thundercrack83, Meldolion, Bat - thank you for your comments, wish I had time to make personal responses, but since I'm in a hurry, I'm only able to rapidly introduce...

...these highly effective new surveillance gadgets...

...hovering closely over the habitats of the happy citizens, listening to every word...

...while the ruling Gods and Godesses are on holiday in the Zsa Zsa Lodge on Walker's Island, deciding what to do with their beloved subjects and which one of their divine whims shall befall them in the near future.

Pat

hmmm its seems here Russell that the gods have goooooooooooone real hightech sweeet.... great update and will hopefully see you on anther update - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Another great update there, Russell! :thumbsup:

urban

Wow, this efficient system is stunning :thumbsup:
I hope the gods enjoy their stay on the divine Walker's Island.

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

thundercrack83

Now THAT'S a surveillance system! Glad to see things are still blissful in Bliss, my friend! Can't wait to see more!

iamgoingtoeatyou

that is wicked awesome, i love reading your humor &apls :thumbsup:

Shadow Assassin

I wonder if they can be used as lasers?

It actually fits in with the entire city. :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

tooheys

Hmmm, they look threatening. If I have learned anything about this MD, don't take anything on face value. These gadgets either house a powerful destructive device or will suffer a mechanical failure, either way, I'm sure devestation will follow.

A new twist to Bliss. Just waiting for the next episode Russell. Great work  :thumbsup:

Cheers

Dave

Emperor Stormont

Quote from: tooheys on October 02, 2007, 02:30:36 AM
Hmmm, they look threatening. If I have learned anything about this MD, don't take anything on face value. These gadgets either house a powerful destructive device or will suffer a mechanical failure, either way, I'm sure devestation will follow.

LOL I would have to agree with you Dave, I can foresee destruction.....

Wonderful set of previous updates Russell, I do always enjoy visiting Bliss, one of the more unique MD's on SC4D and a very good one also.  :)

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Russell

Patfirefghtr: Thanks, the Gods are indeed becoming increasingly technical, much because of those mad scientists eagerly at work at the Ministry of Science.

Bat: Thank you, I appreciate it :)

Urban: Thanks, and the Gods enjoyed their stay so much that they're giving her Godlike Holiness a special gift. They hope she enjoys it :)

Thundercrack83: Thank you - yes, as you can see, things are quite blissful and will hopefully stay so.

Iamgoingtoeatyou: Glad you like my humour :)

Shadow Assassin: Yes, they fit in very well - but no lasers yet. Perhaps later.

Tooheys: Thank you - one of these gadgets have recently suffered a mechanical failure due to gravity. More devastation will follow, as I'm not yhet finished with these hovering gadgets ;)

Belfastuniguy: Thank you, so glad you find Bliss unique and very good - it makes me want to conitune this MD in ways I hope you'll continue to like :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And now the latest news from the Ministry of Propaganda:

"Greetings happy onlookers of this propagandistic MD, and greetings happy citizens!"

"Earlier today, the divine Gods proclaimed this day to be the 'Blowing up of randomly chosen habitats'-day."

"Selected for this festive occasion was this part of Bliss, where many happy citizens eagerly awaited the blast that would turn this already wonderful day into a day of fireworks and excitement. And..."

"...finally they were rewarded with a magnificent explosion viewed and felt by many. Both spectators and survivors said they felt privileged to experience such a joyous happening."

"Afterwards, those deceased happy citizens not already vaporized by the explosion, were incinerated in this advanced new crematorium. Soon, this and an identical crematorium will be dismantled and delivered to Her godlike Holiness Karen Walker of Walker's Island and His Holy Imperial Majesty Jerome Victor IV, ruler of the Empire of Stropon, as gifts intended for personal use as a thank you for the divine holiday the Gods enjoyed on that enchanted island, as well as a thank you for the kindness the emperor showed by erecting a temple on Stropon soil in honour of the ruling Gods."

"But not only foreign potentates are treated generously by the Gods. As a symbol for the love the Gods feel for their happy citizens, they have adorned the city with this glorious new sewage plant, an excellent place for the happy citizens and their happy offspring to swim in during hot summer days, and a source of fresh, healthy air to those who enjoy the privilege to live nearby."

"Another sign of the Gods affection towards their beloved subjects is this sumptuous new park. Its lavish simplicity may seem overwhelming at first, but will hopefully not distract the happy citizens from giving thanks to their benevolent Gods for this magnificent gift."

"Meanwhile, the hovering surveillance gadgets continue to monitor the happy citizens."

"However, accidents do happen, and one of these devices recently succumbed to the forces of gravity, broke up..."

"...and exploded just before hitting the ground. It will, however, be replaced shortly."

bat

Wonderful new update there! Looking forward to more...

Emperor Stormont

The gods are indeed most generous to the people of Bliss......The Emperor of Atlantis would be wise to take notes, a nice 'firework' display is something EVERY citizen should love and look forward to.

Another unique and fabulous update. Good to see the flying gadget will be replaced shortly, best not to leave a single square metre free from surveillance.  ;)

(Where did you get them from??)

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Pat

WoW Russell so much to say on this update, but where to start hmmm I know i will do the easy way out and say daaaaaaaum this update was twisted good lol....  :D

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

Blowing Up of Random Habitats Day! That sounds like a great holiday! Excellent update, my friend! Keep up the good work!

tooheys

Swim in the sewer or play in that magnificent park, a difficult choice, the citizens of Bliss have it so good :D

Great work Russell, and two disasters in one update, one of your best.  :thumbsup:

Like the new improved crematorium, ashes to ashes, dust to dust in record time, isn't progress great  :)

Always a pleasure to drop by and see what is happening in Bliss.

Cheers

Dave

sebes

Oeha - the lucky blissards got a sewer in front of their building, AND they also sat first rank when at the vaporizing of their neighbourse. You spoil your citizens Russell !   ;)
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Russell

Bat: Thanks :) Here you have some more, not too inspired, but perhaps better than nothing.

Belfastuniguy: Thank you. The Emperor is most welcome to visit Bliss as a guest of the almighty Gods to personally witness one of these fireworks. The hovering gadget can be found here.

Patfirefghtr: Pat, you're comments are always appreciated, and yes, that was one twisted update :)

Thundercrack83: Thanks, the happy citizens love that holiday!  :P

Tooheys: Thank you. I need to stop by Balnavia soon to see what you've been up to lately. I never look at other MD's anymore because of lack of time.  &mmm

Sebes: Thanks, I do love to spoil those Blissians!  ;D Now I'm in the process of giving them an entirely new city, but it's going to take quite some time before it's finished.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And while we await...

...the completion of an entirely re-modelled and perhaps even brand new Bliss, let's have a look at that recent incident...

...that took place when these two happy citizens, here ogled for the very last time by a surveillance camera, tried to operate a faulty gas oven...

...completely unaware of the gas leakage that affected not only their apartment but also a large part of the neighbourhood. But many of the surviving happy citizens believed this incident to be a continuation of the widely popular 'Blowing up of randomly chosen habitats'-day, and therefore applauded the ruling Gods for making their lives so thrilling.

urban

The ambassadora of Walker's Island are looking forward to the new Bliss. The first impressions are looking very interesting and auspicious :thumbsup:

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island