• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Problem, RCIRevenueModd.dat and SimoleonModd$xM.dat

Started by Elk, June 05, 2009, 11:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elk

I have been gone from SC4RH for awhile. Came back and it would not work. Un-installed and re-loaded, re-installed the missing bldgprop.dat files and updated game. (I saved all my old regions and cities) Then I found this place. Got all the necessary plugins (NAM and BSC Prop and Texture files). Installed those and used cleanitol. Everything worked fine. UNTIL, I started copying all the old modds that I had downloaded from Simtroplolis.com. Some still worked some were included in the BSC files. I copied the RCIRevenueModd.dat and SimoleonModd$1M.dat into the C:/...My Documents/SimCity4/Plugin folder. Started a new city, no $1,000,000 starting cash. Copied the two files to the C:/Programs/Maxis/Simcity4/Plugin folder under the Program directory and left them in the My Documents/SimCity4/Plugins folder. Tried again, no joy. Deleted the two modds from the My Documents/SimCity4/Plugins folder and tried again, no good.

My question is...do these old simoleon cheats still work? If they should, what am I doing wrong?  ()what()

BTW, I am using Vista Home Premium (32bit) on a HP Pavillion laptop.
From "The Notebooks of Lazarus Long" in
Time Enough For Love by Robert Heinlein

"If the universe has any purpose more important than topping a woman you love and making a baby with her hearty help, I've never heard of it."