• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Looking for SNM Waterfront

Started by A_1P, December 25, 2020, 07:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A_1P

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for the basic SNM Waterfront set. There are several navy and piper lots that can be found in the LEX downloads, when browsing SNMs content. However all of these sets contain waterfront lots that are 4 tiles deep and have navy/army content and security fencing with them. (see screenshot attached)

This waterfront style is used in so many functional seaports tho (see Style #4: Industrial&Military Waterfront), that I am looking for other more neutral fillers to build my waterfront (such as the 1x2 lots in the picture below). I found hints that such a pack must exist at Navy Set 1 (see picture below.)
Does anyone know where to find this or still has the files?

Tyberius06

Hi there,

I assume those are custom lots using the props from the BSC MEGA Props - RT WFK Vol01 or part of the following set which is currently unavailable (it's locked due to technical issues, but currently I don't know which lot(s) are causing the issues) and these props were made for this RT Industrial Waterfront set by default. So this set will be under investigation during the process of Project ZIP, also I got a reworked version from FrankU, so if the original one can not be resolved, then the relot version will be available later in 2021 probably.

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

twalsh102

Navy Set 1 was created by tiemanjw and is available over at ST. The set consists of lots and models for the ships only. It does not provide any props for the piers. You could try to PM tiemanjw to ask what props he used in the picture, but since this was his only upload, and he he hasn't logged on since May 2018, I suspect you're not going to have much luck there.

In the download description, he did suggest using waterfront lots from (PEG) CDK, SNM, and NBVC. You might further research those sets specifically to see if there's anything to your liking.

A_1P

Quote from: twalsh102 on December 26, 2020, 07:16:19 AM
Navy Set 1 was created by tiemanjw and is available over at ST. The set consists of lots and models for the ships only. It does not provide any props for the piers. You could try to PM tiemanjw to ask what props he used in the picture, but since this was his only upload, and he he hasn't logged on since May 2018, I suspect you're not going to have much luck there.

In the download description, he did suggest using waterfront lots from (PEG) CDK, SNM, and NBVC. You might further research those sets specifically to see if there's anything to your liking.

That is exaclty what i was trying to express: I know these lots must have existed, because in the Navy Set 1 they are included in the description and screenshot.

A_1P

Quote from: Tyberius06 on December 25, 2020, 11:59:33 AM
Hi there,

I assume those are custom lots using the props from the BSC MEGA Props - RT WFK Vol01 or part of the following set which is currently unavailable (it's locked due to technical issues, but currently I don't know which lot(s) are causing the issues) and these props were made for this RT Industrial Waterfront set by default. So this set will be under investigation during the process of Project ZIP, also I got a reworked version from FrankU, so if the original one can not be resolved, then the relot version will be available later in 2021 probably.

- Tyberius

Thanks Tyberius, i am assuming that might be the set I am searching for. Looking forward to the release of the revised file.