• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TEASER : New tool in the hood

Started by wouanagaine, June 01, 2007, 01:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wes.janson

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Pat

ahhhhhh now I get it!!! LoL now I feel like a blonde lol...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

wes.janson

Quote from: Pat on November 28, 2008, 03:10:46 PM
ahhhhhh now I get it!!! LoL now I feel like a blonde lol...

Nah.. figuring out acronyms is just something I've always been good at, that and reading upside down.

callagrafx

Quote from: wes.janson on November 28, 2008, 03:26:06 PM
Nah.. figuring out acronyms is just something I've always been good at, that and reading upside down.

Someone needs to get out more  :D :D :D :D
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

wes.janson

Quote from: callagrafx on November 28, 2008, 03:46:45 PM
Someone needs to get out more  :D :D :D :D

I do get out! It just so happens that it's usually spent in the company of a 3 year old.

swat-medic

I wonder when a public release is in order :angrymore:

BarbyW

Jack_wilds

Hello BarbyW, Jack wilds here...

I realize that it'll be done when its done and its all working right and good  :satisfied:, however...  ()what() do you have something of a status report? and also can you revisit what this new tool is and its expectations...  %confuso just wanting something insight into some of this -perhaps not everything but enough, ya know?  ::)

So if are willing to respond -thanks, but if you had enough of the impatient masses -I'll just wait and see... :)

Jack

BarbyW

Hello Jack wilds, BarbyW here.
This is not my program and I cannot comment on the status or anything else of the X_Tool. wouanagaine is the genius making the program and will make things known when he is ready.

wouanagaine

I'm pretty busy RL, so the X_Tool is delayed. But don't worry, it'll be finished one day hopefully this year

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

gn_leugim

unfortunately the year is just beginning lol  &hlp $%Grinno$% &hlp

FrankU

On the other hand: a lot of people seem to be working with the tool already!
And another thing: somehow it still isn't clear to me what the tool actually does. Is it some kind of improved Lot Editor? Or is it completely different?

BarbyW

Quote from: FrankU on January 21, 2009, 01:16:32 AM
And another thing: somehow it still isn't clear to me what the tool actually does. Is it some kind of improved Lot Editor? Or is it completely different?

Yes and yes.

FrankU

So? Please? Could I try it somehow? Is it still in beta? That won't hurt me!

BarbyW

We are awaiting a new revision from wouanagaine before any more beta testers are recruited. He is very busy in RL so I have no idea when that will be. Sorry I can't be of more help.

BarbyW

The current version of the X_Tool does not have import/export of textures. The tool is being written on a Vista machine.

wouanagaine

XTool is a replacement for PIM and LE, so no import/export of textures even in the future

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4