• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

United Kingdom of New France

Started by juliok102013, January 31, 2014, 09:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

belfastsocrates

Lovely work! Some wonderfully detailed and impressive photos, I particularly liked the 'famous beach' and 'teaser' images above. Very nice indeed.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

romualdillo

Great work, Júlio!!! Your cities look wonderful. It's a lot of work building in so many different styles in urban and rural areas. And I found San Martín's flag really funny!!!  $%Grinno$%

City Planner

Your pictures look great!!  Is that a car in the middle of the strange valley.  That place is strange indeed.

juliok102013

Thanks, er. San Martin has a bug, but I have some photos:

Agora NWF:

I Download the NAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, tomorrow more

Yes, is a car.

benedict

Gorgeous images in this update.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Sim.Rico

Julio Ive ALWAYS LOVED the crispness of your cities and region! The Beauty permeates through and through!  Truely a glowing example of great quality regions with no borders!  Looking forward to visiting your region more and more as we jump on the next USN-AirForce One Flight over to UKNF!

juliok102013

Thanks and I'M BACK

Thanks for the comments

I'll put some random photos that you have never seen

And yes, it will come back (I came to play, did not time it opened the game lol)

Lake Nowak

River Crossing

A Beach in Old Lacville

A Siberian river

A university city

An Industrial Zone

A Forest

Thanks

romualdillo

Sim.Rico

selles

Love the nature scenes with the MMPs. Must take some serious patience!

FrankU

A bit late, I admit,

But just now I did take a good look and I need to tell you that this one is a very very fine picture!  &apls

art128

I'll have to agree with FrankU, that picture is excellent! Probably my favorite in your MD so far. :)
The small bridge in the snowy landscape is neat too.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

juliok102013

Thanks for the comments  ;D I hope you also enjoy this teaser ... And also the new region I'm working on ...   ::)

romualdillo

vester

Great pictures. Do see a few potential winners in the SC4 Picture Competition.  :thumbsup:

APSMS

Quote from: vester on September 23, 2014, 04:28:30 PM
Great pictures. Do see a few potential winners in the SC4 Picture Competition.  :thumbsup:
Absolutely.

Some of your pics are meh, some are pretty good. Some, like the last two in particular, are amazing. You should definitely send these to the Picture Competition; they are incredible.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Sim.Rico

This ws released in Sep! How did i miss it!?!  Love the pic!   Cant wait to see that new region!!!    :D

Sim.Rico

I cant get over how much this "shanty" looks almost like a "TOURIST ATTRACTION" the colors and mixtures of structures are complimenting !!!  I wish my "other side of the tracks" district were this NICE!

oops! sorry! I thought I clicked MODIFY on my first reply. DIdnt mean to double post!

juliok102013

Romualdillo: Thanks  ;)
Vester: Thanks, I'll try to put a to compete
APMS: Thanks  ;)
Sim Rico: Thanks, I can not show a view of the region today, but when I can I show xD!

I'm very busy, but even so, I will try to update my journal. Well, I did two images to represent the new area I'm working on:

River Hampshire (based in the beautiful Vortext picture: http://i.imgur.com/xX4OriI.jpg)

Thanks! Sorry for the minimal upgrade, consider as a teaser xD

benedict

Great update - the sheep are excellently placed.
Click on the banner to celebrate!