• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

buzzits power project

Started by Buzzit, August 10, 2010, 02:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzzit

Yes! Thank you :). That did the trick!

I will post some updates soon about what i'm up to!

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Buzzit

@Kelis: Thanks Kelis. :) !

The next thing that i have been playing with is this:

I was thinking to create some low voltage $ streetlights incombination with telephone poles.
Something you see alot in the rural areas in europe! 

The picture shows ploppable test poles without any lights yet. I don't know how to properly add light so thats the first thing to figure out. Next up is to see how i can make these replace the maxis default ones. :)

Buzzit.

kelis

Looks really interesting, as you said they are very common in Europe, but I think this also would be a great addition for all those players which are creating some Asian regions... anyway I got a little suggestion, could be possible to create some cement poles as well ?

BTW I remember the last month making my electricity practices, we change hundreds of wooden poles by concrete or cement poles... was part of a plan to fight against the fires in the mountains, it was a lot of work with the cables... 

%confuso

Groeten uit Spanje  ;)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Buzzit

Quote from: kelis on March 04, 2014, 08:54:49 AM
anyway I got a little suggestion, could be possible to create some cement poles as well ?

Groeten uit Spanje  ;)
Since these are pretty easy to create its not a bad idea to create some diffrent variants aswell !
let me see what i can come op with. :)

FrankU

Hi Buzzit,

Incredible work. These rural poles look very good.
I am certain someone wil be able to help you with the replacing and the light thingies... I am not that guy. Sorry.

Bipin

Nice work, these power lines, albeit quite simple and common IRL, are much-needed in SC4.

The_Hankerchief

As a high voltage lineman, I am very happy to see somebody undertaking this. (I really need to learn how to edit things so I can join you in creating awesome stuff). Thanks, buzzit!
""Likest thou jelly within thy doughnut?"
"Nay, but prithee, with sprinkles 'pon it instead, I said solemnly, and frosting of white."