• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathtopumpkins

Nice curve!

I'm sure you'll get the textures right. Can't be that hard to fix.

Looking forward to a release!

EDIT: Welcome to page 233!
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

dsrwhat316

Ohh... I'm just mad with anticipation for this! Can't imagine the level of patience and time it took to do this. Anxious for beta testing to begin!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

Ryan B.

David, I believe I'll take the top, smoother-looking option.  Nice work!

thundercrack83

Fabulous work, David! Just fabulous! The dreams are certainly becoming reality, my friend!

Dustin

Simpson

I'm sorry for not posting often my friend
I love to see your work, your méticulous work. The général view with rails and curves is simply wonderful and also réalistic
Im looking forward to the next update my friend  :)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

dedgren

G'night all.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Simpson

Great update my friend  :), the second pic is just superb and réalistic
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

bat

Some really beautiful pictures there of your stuff, David! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to more... ;)

jmyers2043

Hello David ... please forgive me for asking a dumb question (in that it has probably been asked before)... what terrain mod are you using? I like that middle picture wtih the sprinkling of pine trees and soft looking grass. I usually use cycledogs Missouri breaks. This one looks similar but you've manage to have more rockly area and that's what caught my eye.

EDITJim, it's good old Columbus, my favorite for three years plus now.  I've looked at every terrain mod our BSC friend Brian (c.p./cycledogg) has done since, and they're all amazing.  He had me, however, at the get go- Columbus is perfect as far as I'm concerned.  I use Adam's (Ennedi) take on pjot's diagonal jagged edges mod (djem), which is discussed in EPS here [linkie].  That accounts for the rockier texture.  The trees are as follows: 1) Deciduous- Maxis default (this was, after all, quick and dirty); and 2) God-mode c.p. subalpine fir, liberally (read, took me about 5 seconds) applied. - DE

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

superhands

#2 pic is to windy. what ever happend to the grid? $%Grinno$%

Toichus Maximus

what a beautiful set of pictures to find waiting for me this morning! Keep smashing the grid!

Ennedi

Fantastic pictures, especially the second one!  &apls

It really opens new possibilities  :thumbsup:

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

nerdly_dood

Quote from: bighead99 on September 07, 2008, 06:41:07 AM

Yeah, I can hardly tell what follows the grid and what doesn't... ???
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Pat

David I missed so much in the past 24hrs I just don't know what to say at all!!!  I was slaving in the hot sticky kitchen all day yesterday to feed hungry bikers trying out the Smokin Spoke race course prior today's main races... Well thanks to the TS Hanna I cant be at the race today cooking again, I have to work all day for both Nascar races that was scheduled Friday night and Saturday night... At least I can sit at work and see if you come up with anything new today (I hope)...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sim-al2

that's neat. I hope I can be a beta tester when these are released. ( I can be the low-end computer tester %wrd)

Picture #2 is probably the close to the best picture I've ever seen of a rural area.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Grneyes

David,

All I have to say is "WOW!!!" I had to read over 100 pages to catch up. I've restarted playing SC4, but without any mods or anything...will have to get back on the bandwagon and start downloading stuff.

MaryBeth

Streetlight 725

Heblem

Great to see how well you have changed the game! thank you  :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

krbe

Quote from: bighead99 on September 07, 2008, 06:41:07 AM

Defies the entire purpose of the game  $%Grinno$%

EDITYeah, life's a...  well, you get the point. -DE