• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

Hello , my beloved giraffe ...  ;D

Have seen the comparison of your tree with Simfox's ones (at TSC) and have to say that they - if you decide to make some others - will be the finest ones ever released . :thumbsup: &apls &apls &apls

Quote from: Girafe on November 03, 2009, 02:26:06 PM

Cedric i love your pic ^^

... well , not sure you'll enjoy as well the result of our confused love !

$%Grinno$%

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Girafe

mouaaaaaahhh   ::)  I want more  ^^

I work in the trees but I have no time in this moment  sry in the next weeks I will have more.

Just one thing : pines (snow/summer) are available at TSC, I will contact Barbyw if I could upload on devotion ...

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Delecto

Salut Girafe, je te répond ici concernant ta question dans ma bat thread. j'utilise 3dsmax7 pour le moment, je passerai à 3dsmax 2009 Design quand MentalRay sera compatible dans cette version.
But all in all I have downloaded your last fir trees in toutsimcity, and they look magnificent.  :thumbsup:

best regards!

DEL!

Girafe

Thanks for you comment and your answer

I don't understand why 3dsmax 2009 and 2010 don't work with bat4max because I use 3dsmax2010 with it without problem  ()what()  (Anyway Simfox tells me he has developped bat4max with new mental ray and he broadcast in the next weeks  :)  )   
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

knapp

Hi,

Your pines are wonderful  &apls

They fit very good to my mountain region. But I have some remarks: Would it be possibe to have them seasonal for plopping? It would be nice to see them getting snowed in winter and green from spring to fall.
And I noticed that the trees have a plop cost of 1$ - despite You wrote in the french readme they don't cost anything. This may to be changed.But it's only a minuscule detail.
Glad to see more beautiful trees from You
aka "Der Gammler" on simforum.de and STEX

Girafe

Thanks knapp yes there is little bug and I don't notice this one it's for that there is only a french version for time.

For a seasonal plop in mayor mod it's today impossible I have make research but don't find everything  &mmm
if someone discover it would change lot of things  ::)
The Floraler

Sciurus

Wonderful trees, I'm happy they can be downloaded, but unfortunately, I haven't any mountains in my regions ()sad() But I'm sure they'll serve to others :)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

knapp

Quote from: Girafe on November 12, 2009, 06:36:09 AM
For a seasonal plop in mayor mod it's today impossible I have make research but don't find everything  &mmm
if someone discover it would change lot of things  ::)

ok, that's what I expected.  &cry2 But as the models exist, it would be possible to make seasonal props: winter and summer. I permitted to try out yesterday and it looks nice. But, for sure, these are Yours and I won't publish them. It was only a test if I could do something seasonal.
Btw: The memebers of simforum also like the pines very much. One posted some winter pics - it's awesome!  :thumbsup:
aka "Der Gammler" on simforum.de and STEX

Girafe

Little progress (sorry for bad quality of pics I don't why there is lot of pixelisation  &ops )

The Floraler

Andreas

It looks like the mast on the left in the last pic is oriented to the slope, but the rest looks absolutely fabulous. :)
Andreas

Une_ame

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Orange_o_

I am pleased to see that it goes very well  &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Badsim

"The tranquil walk of a giraffe ... towards glory ."

http://www.simforum.de/showthread.php?t=57343&page=230

:satisfied:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Girafe

Many thanks Cédric  (peux tu rajouter un bonnet long avec un ponpon sur la girafe ?  ^^) and of course everybody
The Floraler

Earth quake

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

SimNation

These look simply lovely..makes me wish I had some snowy areas that I could use them on more.

delija21

Now that's something you can be really proud of  &apls

Red Star Production is now on FACEBOOK

Girafe

Thanks for all your comments  ::)

progress of the week  :-[  :

TSD :

TCD :

:)
The Floraler