• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NCBP-New Chesapeake Bay Project

Started by Pilipinas09, February 01, 2009, 11:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pilipinas09

I think we should make a new project, similar to the 3RR Project. I call it the...

New Chesapeake Bay Project-NCBP

Stats

Info:    The NCBP will be a 3RR-type project that will involve re-creating the entire Chesapeake Bay region (which includes the cities of Washington, D.C. , Norfolk, VA, Baltimore, MD, and several other cities) on a fictional map that would be decided by the people who will be managing the project. It would be much bigger than the 3RR Project when completed.

Hope this project will be started before the end of '09. :)

callagrafx

Quote from: Pilipinas09 on February 01, 2009, 11:33:12 AM
The NCBP will be a 3RR-type project that will involve re-creating the entire Chesapeake Bay region on a fictional map
If you are re-creating the Chesapeake Bay, why on a fictional map?  What's wrong with working on a map of the actual area?

Quote from: Pilipinas09 on February 01, 2009, 11:33:12 AM
It would be much bigger than the 3RR Project when completed.

You have absolutely no idea just how big 3RR actually is...what you see is merely the tip of the iceberg  :thumbsup:

In any case, best of luck and look forward to some substantial updates soon.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

sim-al2

Wow... high hopes and expectations. I'll contact some people who will be able to help you. This could be very interesting... ;)
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")