• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC - Supremec BAT creations

Started by supremec, April 22, 2011, 10:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supremec

Sciurus, Peter007, Girafe:Thank you for your comments  ;)
Evillions8: It's in download here: http://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads.php?view=1849 enjoy  :thumbsup:

Other news:

Now in download:

http://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads.php?view=1850

Some pictures of my latest pavilions, shown on TSC but not here:

there were modifications since, as light on the last picture and parables were a bit moved aside from chimneys.
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Sciurus

Very nice BATs as always Supremec! &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

peter007

Very nice houses.
The roof of the first building must be difficult to make. I guess.

-Ernst

supremec

Sciurus: Thanks a lot for your compliment
peter007: Thank you, when we know how to make, it's easy. I used several boxes, and I modified to have this render...

Yesterday, I have finished the lotting and the modding of my BAT "La Poste". He coming very soon on download, on the month of june to celebrate the birthday of my 1st experiment BAT  ()stsfd()
A picture of "La Poste":

My pavilion project will continue on summer Holidays...

peter007

Great building.
The HVAC units built on the roof are very nice.

-Ernst

Sciurus

Excellent building man, as always! &apls &apls

L'atelier d'architecture

kelis

Great building mate, Keep up the good work !
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

rom1997

supremec

Hi everybody,
peter007: Thank you for the compliment  :thumbsup:
Sciurus: Thanks too, I hope you'll have more free time to BAT this summer holidays ::)
kelis: Thanks a lot :thumbsup:
rom1997: Thank you rha, and welcome to SC4 devotion ;)

Now in downloading:

http://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads.php?view=1855

Today I started a BAT to see what I can make, the result is good for me and I want to show it:

I hope I'll finish it, it's a hard work (I only made the 1/16 of the building and it's not textured yet).

kelis

Great model ! I can't wait for see it with textures  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

peter007

Wow what is it gonna be.
I'm eager to see more.

-Ernst

FrankU

Hi,
Your postoffice is nice and very useful to those who want to make European regions. Ta lesast in the Netherlands we have these kind of buildings too. Even in my own city a postoffice has this architecture.

And the new project: wouldn't it be a nice Hotel de Ville? In other words: a nice replacement for the american classicist Town hall?

supremec

kelis: I don't want to texture this BAT because it will be difficult   :-[
peter007 : Thank you, a new picture for you  $%Grinno$%
FrankU : It's a good idea to replace the maxis Town Hall with my BAT, but I don't know how to replace it, (I haven't tested yet  $%Grinno$%). You know what? In real life this building is a Town hall.

Sciurus

Great... &apls serait-ce un château ou un hôtel de ville? ()stsfd()

L'atelier d'architecture

supremec

Thank you Sciurus, you didn't read what a wrote  :D It's a Town Hall  :thumbsup:

Sorry if pictures are a bit big.

FrankU

Making a Hotel de Ville out of it should be possible with Pim-X. I never did it myself, though, so maybe it's complex, maybe it's simple.

kelis

OMG !!! Stuning model my friend, I want to use this building on my MD  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

Ol.S / Benoit

I love this building ! Can't wait to see the textures !

Where is this Town Hall located ?
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Sciurus

Ouah excellent my friend! I want to see it with textures now! &apls
(Ah désolé, je pensais que tu disais à Frank que le bâtiment de la Poste était un hôtel de ville en réalité ::))

L'atelier d'architecture

peter007

Great building, although I would prefer it to be a Phantom Manor  :D

-Ernst