• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC - Supremec BAT creations

Started by supremec, April 22, 2011, 10:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supremec

Thanks for your comments
peter007: You really want?
Sciurus: La poste était La Poste en vrai  :D
Ol.S / Benoit: My BAT is a "reproduction" of a french Town Hall situated in a city named Tourcoing in the region of "Nord-Pas-De-Calais"
kelis: Thanks, It will take a lot of time to see it on the game. I'll probably finish it this summer
FrankU: Thank you, I would try...

A started the texturing, apicture to known if you like these:

Click on the banner to see my BATs

peter007

Hmm.
Yes even with these beautiful textures.
Hihi.

-Ernst

supremec

peter007: Thank you!

I tried to make sculptures:

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

ricardomiranda

Fantastic job, congratulations !

Sciurus

Great great great! Just GREAT! &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

N1_2888

If you stretch the model along the z-axis, it will look even better than it already does.

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

supremec

I like to read your comments, thanks a lot for this  ;)
N1_2888: You think?

Me yes, thank you for this advice  :thumbsup:

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture

kelis

I love it !!! Great job with the textures  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

supremec

kelis, Sciurus, io_bg : Thanks a lot for your comments!  ;) they make me pleasure!

Texturing finished, I'm not satisfied of chimneys but I don't know how to ameliorate that. only the facade is enlightened at night.

Earth quake

Fantastic work supermec.  &apls
The textures are splendid.

Sciurus

I agree! This is a fantastic work my friend!! &apls

L'atelier d'architecture

FrankU

noahclem

The new building is coming along great! You do excellent work on your bats.  &apls

kelis

Once again...I love it !!!! Great work with the textures and great job with the nigh light  $%Grinno$%
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

supremec

Hello everybody!
Thanks for your comments  ::) Today a new version of my BAT  :D
Why? Because I had some problems with my PC (Blue screen) and I did a system restore but without saving my BAT files  :D. I had to do it again and the result is one more time good for me  ::)

(sorry for the picture if you have a low resolution &ops)

Sciurus

It's wonderful!! &apls &apls Better as the first I think ;)

L'atelier d'architecture

Girafe

good job,  &apls &apls

A little bit more details than previous versions, you could go further for a perfect BAT  ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    *