• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC-Orange Creations

Started by Orange_o_, November 30, 2008, 03:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange_o_

Current project : Rural Wall

In this topic I would present you my various creations Bats, Mod, Props...
If the project requires it, I would open another topic. As that of the New Automata for example.

Orange

The first one who will be uploading soon, is a center of wash cars. It will include several props who will allow you of personalized your lot. And so have several various of it in your cities.

PS: Sorry sorry for my english, if you dont understand me, it's necessary to say me

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Fatsuhono

Salut Orange, nice! I hope TSC can start being more active at SC4D too... I can't wait for your megaprops to be released! ;)

bob56

That is great! One suggestion is maybe including gas station props, the two sometimes go together. Nice Work! &apls
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

Youcefk69

kimcar

:thumbsup: Great work my friend. Looking forward to your future creations

Pat

looking nice there Orange_o!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Orange_o_

Hello,

Thank's Fatsuhono, no the TSC isn't dead
Bob56, it's a good suggestion but for the realism, in France the Elephant Bleu car wash is an independent franchising
Youcef, Kim and Pat thank's for my first post in dévotion ;)

FIRST
Today, I reworking the ElephantBleu Lot, because many people thinks it's so big. &mmm

tada :

I'd like upload the mini-pack tomorrow evening

SECOND

and After I create a new rock texture whith a lot of grass and "mossy" : the AubracRock   :

Aubrac is a french land in the middle-east, you can see a view, shortly, I'd speak you to a rural wall project similary at the pic

And it's upload here underneath

bye and "bonne nuit"

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

bob56

This is a great lot! I havn't seen any stand-alone car washes, and this one is very good. I didn't know it was based off an actual car wash.  My Sims will enjoy having a place to go for their cars to get cleaned
&apls
Looking forward to your creations
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

Pat

mmm now this I will have to try out in Waterfalls for sure Orange_O thank you for this new mod!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Earth quake

Wow, wonderfull David (orange), just splendid my friend.  &apls

And welcome to TSC team, Fatsuhono. :thumbsup:

sauron620

art128

Splendid work my friend  &apls as always I can say !!
The rockmod look cool and the "ElephantBleu" is great too !
Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Quesh

Very good job my friend  &apls
The BAT and the rock mod shows us all your talent  :)
Continues on this path  ;)

kimcar

Excellent mod Orange  &apls &apls. This will be very usefull. Thanks :thumbsup:

Orange_o_

Bob56 thanks A Real Elephant Bleu

pat it's a honor for me to try the Aubracrock in your Waterfalls. You can post here 1 or 2 view of the waterfalls

Earth, sauron, Arthur, maitre Quesh, and Kimcar merci beaucoup, thank's for your support

now the work of the day :

It's a limestone rock, but it's not finish. It's a first view for testing your point of view  :P

Bonne nuit

Orange

Badsim

Hi Orange . :)

Firstly , let me tell you how I'm glad , very glad , that you finally decided to open a BAT thread , here , at SC4Devotion ... where I'll be able to comment your creations . ;D
As already said at Simtropolis - about Burj Al Alam - I think , considering you're BATting since only February 2008 , you're going to be the greatest french BATter since Porkissimo . No less , no more . People here can have so far just a little insight of your talent . And I hope that you'll open a LEX candidacy as soon as possible . :thumbsup:

The Elephant Bleu is an excellent creation with its neon lights at night , and following your threads at TSC , I do highly apreciate your attention for LOTters . Can't wait for your second props pack to come out ... ::)

The rock Mod was totally unexpected ... I've tested and adopted it immediately !

It fits so well with the Sorchin's rocks I use ... Furthermore , the fact you created a mix of grass & rocks is a lot more realistic than others rock Mods with which we rather get bare cliffs than rocky slopes . The grass is a little too "flashy" , particularly on farest views but other than that the texture is perfect .

Thank you .  :thumbsup:

Cedric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Pat

I will indeed Orange_O have to do that for sure, once I go back in game to do some more playing!!!

Lilojame

Darn, the first rock mod looks great... It will be perfect for what I am planning... Thank you!
And I cant wait to see the second rock mode there.  &apls

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Orange_o_

:)
fog... $%Grinno$% but...

Fatsuhono

Oops, a bit too big, must be 1024 px wide here.... :-[