• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Manchou's home

Started by manchou, December 22, 2009, 06:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manchou

Hello everyone ! I create this theard to show you my BAT. I bigan the BAT since one year, nad i already put some of my creation on the LEX, it's my Village Pack. Iwork on the french's country because some of the BAT in the game are american . I would creates a big pack of this country to do a french village, For this moment 10 volume are in project and at the final maybe there are more than 10 volume !

I put four upload on the LEX for this moment, there are :

My upload are available on the website of TSC !

And sory for my english !

A+
My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

manchou

Here is two last BAT i make :

See you for some pictures  :)

A+

Silur

Hi, Manchou ...
I like all Your BATs   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
This is very useful for me ...
Thank You very much  &apls &apls &apls

warconstruct

C'est bien que tu es créé un sujet ici , maintenant je peux trouver tes créations ici  :thumbsup:

Great job  &apls
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

kimcar

&apls &apls Excellent as always mate

manchou

here is a station for a small village, the view is on the platform side of the station.

A+

gottago

You have a great eye for detail and your textures are truly excellent, and it is great to see that you have opened a thread here--welcome!

thingfishs

some really nice work, love that station :thumbsup: look forward to seeing more.

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

manchou

Hello every one ! A big thanks to you for your comments ! :thumbsup:
Today i do a W2W commerce ( CS$ ).

A+

io_bg

Wow, these w2w buildings are magnificent! Great work! &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

mightygoose

these buildings are fantastic, are all you releases going to be HD like your farms....?
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

manchou

Thanks a lot  ()stsfd() But excuse me mightygoose but i don't understand your sentence  &mmm ! If you speak about my pack of farm it's already in HD !

vnaoned

Great work, as usual..  &apls

mightygoose veut savoir si ce batiment sera aussi en HD, comme tes fermes.   ;)

manchou

Ah exuse me, my english is not good, as tou can see  :P ! For answer, yes all of my BATs are in HD it's more beautiful in HD than is SD is better for me and for you  ;)

alj

The last building is excellent and very realistic. One thing that I find odd is that the floor inside the building is too visible. Are you done with window textures, yet?

Je vais essayer en francais: excellent bat, mais j´ai l´impression que le plancher dans le batiment est un petit peu trop visible. As-tu déjà finis les textures des fenetres?

Nardo69

Manchou, j'aime bie cet petit gar, ça resemble beaucoup de gars que j'ai vu en France et c'est aussi tres utiles pour des chemin de fer en Allemagne (tu sais je suis allemand et mon MD est situé quelque part d'Allemagne.

Je me rejouirais de l'utiliser dans mon MD.

Mancho, I love that station building, it looks like a lot of stations I saw in France and is also very useful for German railway lines (you know I am German and my MD is situated somewhere in Germany)

I do really look forward to use it in my MD.

Hopefully I haven't made too much mistakes. My French knowledge is a bit rusty these days ....

Salut, mon ami!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

manchou

Thanks you very much !

alj : Several people think the same thing as you ! In the sreen textures about window are finsigh but i can change  ;) and i have change, the texture of window in an alpha texture. And your translatio in French is very good better than me in english  :thumbsup:

Nardo69 : Your French is not very bad but you are forgot some capital, but is not grave i understand  ;) ! For the station she will be in exchange but not now she is in the vol.06 of my pack and i have not put in the LEX the vol.05 ! And i have some problems with 3ds max to create light she they don't appear in the previex  :(  and i don't know do the export.

kelis

Every time I see your bats I remember Tours.

Good Job my friend !
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

manchou

Thanks kelis !

I have a problem : when i do a preview withe BATMax in night view i have an error message, see : (excuse me for the size of image  &mmm )

And i d'ont understand this message, can you explain me please ?  :)

I have two pictures for you, it's a night view about my station !

A+