• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC - Namspopof Workshop

Started by namspopof, September 05, 2010, 08:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

namspopof

Thanks all :)

I have to upgrade the lights at night, it will be for future projects.

For the moment, I finish the lottage.

3 Bats are ready for upload.

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

io_bg

Hi namspopof, I like all your buildings - they're so nice and detailed. But... I think almost all of them are oversized. Compare them to other SC4 buildings and you'll see what I mean. I hope you'll fix this in your future bats.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

namspopof

Oversized ?  ()what()

Compare with maxis building at the right of the pics (just below the TSC logo), it's the same size...
Well, look at the car, the props and the trees, the size is identical
So I'll don't fix it because the size is good...  ;)

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4

noahclem

First off, amazing work on that prop set  &apls &apls    I think my sims are going to spend more time at the beach soon  ;D  Of course the props besides the beach ones look great too!

The bats look very nice as well. I agree with you that the scale seems correct, though maybe I would know best if I saw them next to the houses I normally use (mostly mattb325's stuff). Keep up the great work  :thumbsup:

io_bg

Well, maybe I should've mentioned that this applied mainly to the city hall on page 2. ;D
Upon closer examination, the last few buildings look quite on-scale indeed :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

bat

Your buildings are really nice! Great work. :thumbsup:

supremec

Indeed work my friend!! It is so nice, BATs, LOTs and props are beautiful!!
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Quesh

You're getting better each BAT, good work!

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Aaron Graham

Lovely work on this side of town.  &apls
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

namspopof

Thanks  ::)

Quote from: io_bg on September 01, 2011, 06:12:34 AM
Well, maybe I should've mentioned that this applied mainly to the city hall on page 2. ;D
The city hall on page 2 is not finished, I agree with you for it.  ;)

An other sreenshot of a new BAT coming soon on TSC. This is a little house from "Ile de France" as the same theme.

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
My BAT for SC4

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

namspopof

Other creation from South of France. :)

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
My BAT for SC4

supremec

A new good BAT, my friend. I love your work as always beautifull!
Click on the banner to see my BATs

warconstruct

Very good job, houses and the lotting is very well done!

Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

FrankU

The house looks very good, but I think the texture of the walls is a bit too flat. There should be more difference in color like you can see on the walls of the large house next to the model in the lower right image. Otherwise: very OK!

Girafe

Your work is improving with each new project. For me you fixed the textures color. Your pool is incredible  &apls &apls

Keep going on this way and focus more on lights, you could quickly improve  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

FrankU

Ok, yes indeed: the pool, the roof and the terrace are perfect.  &apls

namspopof

Hello,
Thanks for com.  :)

Some screens of work in progress :

French Med. villas

Castle with restaurant :

Spanish Chapel :

Abandonned little French Station 1920's

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
My BAT for SC4

carlfatal

Hi Namspopof,
these new BATs are awesome! The Castle is nothing big or famous, but it is beautiful and i love it...  &apls
The other ones are wonderful too, very French, and this station would be nice to have in some working version also, - i know this type of building from a lot of little land stations in France and it´s sad to see it abandoned...  %wrd
Greetz, Carl