• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC - Namspopof Workshop

Started by namspopof, September 05, 2010, 08:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kergelen

I love your BATs!

I plan to use your homes in my suburbs. The castle and the chapel from Esparraguera are amazing :thumbsup: &apls

Links to SC4 websites

noahclem

Awesome new BATs!  &apls  I love the castle and chapel especially!

Dantes

Your new works of art look great.  :thumbsup: The buildings are designed very carefully and I like the castle with the restaurant very much.  &apls  &apls  &apls

Yan077

Only few comments  while your BATs are more amazing than ever  :o

Surely, we're all speechless.  ::)

I agree, this work of art, a crazy job my friend, the castle and spanish chapel are just outstanding  &apls &apls &apls

Yann  :thumbsup:

namspopof

Thx all, my pleasure is to please. :)

More bat from south med. are coming, I hope to upload the houses of the South in a pack vol 2 soon.

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

Kergelen

Nice house!  &apls
I love the roof. The tiles are very mediterranean :)

Links to SC4 websites

Yan077

Quote from: namspopof on January 18, 2012, 09:31:25 AM
I hope to upload the houses of the South in a pack vol 2 soon.

I hope too  ;D

Another great house to the collection  &apls &apls

noahclem

More great houses  &apls  You're work is always of such quality I don't understand how it comes so fast! I'm still excited to try out your beach props  :D

namspopof

The level of detail in SC4 can not spend too much time on details. For small houses, it's quick to do and I practice 2d/3d CAD since 12 years...

In addition for historic buildings and props, I use Google warehouse that gives a basic 3D. Then I improve and I retexturizes 3D volume entirely.
Lots of time saved.

I made an example tonight with this bat .
Working time : 1h

The first image is the basic model from Google, the second after my improvement.
The third, the render in Gmax.

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4

namspopof

Other work based on SKP model, the monastery of Esparreguera, working time for improvement, 3h.

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
My BAT for SC4

Yan077

aaaah, a glass of water please ! I'm dying....   :o

rooker1

Wow, that's really nice.
Is it possible to add some water damage textures to the lower roofs where the water amy fall from the upper roofs.....so that the roofs don't all look so much the same?

My two cents,
Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

FrankU

I think I am going to do a set of French farms after I have finished the Dutch set.... These props deserve a solid place in many many files and cities!
Such beautiful work.....!
&apls  &apls  &apls

carlfatal

You may say it´s easy but at first it´s breathtaking!  &apls
And as much as i love Your little houses and use them as often as possible:
This cloister is...  :o
Something for i become catholic. Nicenicenice!  &apls &apls
Greetz, Carl

jmyers2043

Quote from: namspopof on January 19, 2012, 05:39:25 AM
Other work based on SKP model, the monastery of Esparreguera,

Gorgeous model from the sketchup scene.

I'd like to see you take some of the textures from the monastery and apply similar technique to the walls of the workshop. The advantage of using an skp as a starting point is that you get great starting textures. But the photos fall flat sometimes. EX, that right side inner courtyard. You should consider doing some gmax work. Add some geometry such as window headers or sills that can cast subtle shadows and play against the light rig. Otherwise it looks like a photo pasted to a flat surface. This could be an exceptional bat and worthy of being a landmark if it is decided to take some time by adding small details.

Good Luck.

- Jim
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Kergelen

:o wow,impressive model! The textures are so realistic.
Great adittion to the mediterranean scenes &apls &apls &apls

Do you know the exact name of the monastery? I have been searching the monastery of Esparreguera on Google and I failed to find it. I rarely see bats from around my home and from village where I was, and I'm really interested :)
May you can add the Catalan flag too?  :P

Links to SC4 websites

jafmo

namspopof

Hi all,
I'm not often there right now, here are 3 BAT recement exported.
I hope one day to have time to do Lots and put them online.

Sorry for the size of it.
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
My BAT for SC4

noahclem

They look great  &apls &apls

I especially like that last one!

vortext

Quote from: namspopof on February 29, 2012, 07:25:08 AM
I hope one day to have time to do Lots and put them online.

Me too, those BATs look really nice, particular the last one. Also the monastery is gorgeous, really hope to see it available some day  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana