• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

LoL David heehehee ur terrible man!!!!  Ehh the problems are at the wayside now a wee bit....  So whats does it mean i wont have to worry about the state bird of WI any more, are you saying something lol  ;)

OK OK i know i said i have an update soon and well how about i leave you all with this little teaser for a bit...

Hehehehee it dont happen Much but i flipped my own page lol.... Now on Page 15 dang i thought that wouldnt happen

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

That's a great looking teaser! Looking forward to the next update(s)! ;)

mattb325

Great stuff Pat. The one thing that strikes me so much about this MD is how much of an improvement you have made from beginning to end and it looks like you're having a ball as well. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Schulmanator

Nooooooooooooooo!!! get them thar cows back here!!!!

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

nedalezz

Pat, those nature scenery shots are to die for! I must admit I havent been following this MD much (or any MD to be honest) for the past few months, but it is definitely a keeper. I will surely be checking up often, and I hope you have solved your CAM problem.

thundercrack83

Oh, no! The cows are loose! The cows are loose! Great shot, my friend! It's always a pleasure to see your work!

Nisha

Hi Pat,

You do have a way with that ploppable water. I am still getting the hang of Peg's ponds and streams and ploppable water is on my list of things to try after seeing the wonders you've done with it. It's been very enjoyable reading through your MD and I will pop in to take a look as it progresses further.
I do love the teaser pic... very a-moo-sing. :D

~Nisha

Pat

Quote from: bat on August 19, 2007, 02:42:39 AM
That's a great looking teaser! Looking forward to the next update(s)! ;)

Hey Bat welcome back its great to see you here in "Waterfalls" dont worry that update will be soon just not yet!!!

Quote from: mattb325 on August 19, 2007, 05:19:36 PM
Great stuff Pat. The one thing that strikes me so much about this MD is how much of an improvement you have made from beginning to end and it looks like you're having a ball as well. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Hey Matt welcome this is the first time i think i've seen you around these neck of the woods and i thank you for stopping... I try to improve myself with each and every update and the more i pick up on by looking around also...
I will do as long as you come back more often  ;)

Quote from: Schulmanator on August 19, 2007, 07:06:24 PM
Nooooooooooooooo!!! get them thar cows back here!!!!

LoL Schulmanator welcome back... I think the cows did get away, something about the king a looking for his beef or banana's i cant remember which of the 2...  :D

Quote from: nedalezz on August 20, 2007, 04:49:26 AM
Pat, those nature scenery shots are to die for! I must admit I havent been following this MD much (or any MD to be honest) for the past few months, but it is definitely a keeper. I will surely be checking up often, and I hope you have solved your CAM problem.

Nedalezz thank you for coming in and i know this is your 1st visit as well to "waterfalls" and i thank you for coming on by to check out my works... Well i have in away figured out CAM's CTD's but now i have a new issue to work threw and i think i might have to do a complete scrap and rebuild....

Quote from: thundercrack83 on August 20, 2007, 08:45:14 AM
Oh, no! The cows are loose! The cows are loose! Great shot, my friend! It's always a pleasure to see your work!

Dustin heeeeey bud welcome back over here!!! about the cows see response to Schulmanator  ;D

Quote from: Nisha on August 20, 2007, 02:49:27 PM
Hi Pat,

You do have a way with that ploppable water. I am still getting the hang of Peg's ponds and streams and ploppable water is on my list of things to try after seeing the wonders you've done with it. It's been very enjoyable reading through your MD and I will pop in to take a look as it progresses further.
I do love the teaser pic... very a-moo-sing. :D

~Nisha

Hiii Nisha and welcome also to you to "waterfalls".... Thank you as well i try my best with PW - thats short for ploppable water.... Belive me once you go PW you will find it very hard to go back to the ponds and streams from peg... I started there as well as you probably saw in the begining and a few folks pointed me into the direction of PW and since then well you know.... I know i had to go out with a moooo... 

Wow i cant belive it 3 new faces this week im feeling pretty darn good... Thank you Matt, Nedalezz and Nisha for coming on in for the 1st time i cant thank you enough for stopping by.... So anyways i do have a update in the piplines but im gonna do anther teaser this time it really has to do with the update im working on soooo what does this have to do with my next update?

And this one as well  &idea

The correct guess or close to correct guess will recieve a special gift  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
FYI you cant state the obviouse either... so nothing like a dam and a waterfall that wont cut it lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Shadow Assassin

Möhne Dam, on the Ruhr river.

If I remember correctly, that dam was bombed (and later quickly rebuilt) in World War II.

Anyways, that farm pic looks good. You might have to clean out the kinks in the avenue so it's relatively level.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Pat

LoL SA i know the road wasnt to good by that farm.... But the guess on the dam is good that is on Ruhr river you are right on that one  :thumbsup:  but not what im looking for... Both of the pics tie into the next update, i did however notice that the 2nd pic was having issues so its corrected now...

tooheys

Umm, another update with a damn waterfall  ;D (dam, get it- oh so sad)

thundercrack83

Dam...Waterfall...
Dam...Waterfall...
Dam...Waterfall...Is it a hydroelectric power plant?

TheTeaCat

You found some beavers and are getting them to do the hard work?

Very nice update and teaser Pat. I know how you can stop the Damn caows running away put up some fences ::)

That way you'll know where the cattle are :D :D :D

till the next cuppa
take it easy my friend and .....
if you get it easy......
Take it TWICE  :D :D :D

Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Jmouse

Thundercrack's guess makes a lot of sense, but in case he's wrong, my guess would be some sort of tourist area or park. Maybe there will be a cruise-ship dock (1st photo) and some scenic walking/biking trails in the woods.

Until next time...
Joan

Pat

a wee little short shout... So Dustin is very right and he got it,  So you are now asking what he won?  well all i have to say is watch this space for that answer i gotta finish up a bit o tweeking first lol... I will say this however someone gave me a great idea for anther update lol....

Jmouse

My bill for the consultation fee is in the mail.

Until next time...
Joan

Pat

LoL joan you soooo funnie...  But really you did give me a great idea just have to devolp it now.......
i will do Full replies later - pat

thundercrack83

WOW! Thundercrack Lake! Thank you so much, my friend! Personally, I thought my guess at a hydro plant was a shot in the dark, but I guess not! The lake looks amazing, Pat. Thank you again!

Pat

ty dustin more of the hydro dam will be the next update lol...
BTW do you have a lot that you would like done at all but havent had
the time to do... I will do that for you as the other part of the award - pat

thundercrack83

Quote from: patfirefghtr on August 21, 2007, 10:05:25 PM
ty dustin more of the hydro dam will be the next update lol...
BTW do you have a lot that you would like done at all but havent had
the time to do... I will do that for you as the other part of the award - pat

There's nothing that I can think of off-hand, but I do appreciate the gesture! Thundercrack Lake is more than enough to please me!