• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

South Regent: Update - Zoo!!!, 06/05/2009

Started by JJ, May 04, 2009, 08:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ

Welcome to South Regent. South Regent is a fictional country located on a fictional planet. I'll start off with a picture of what I call Port Sanford (despite it not being a port).

That'll be all for now, i'll let you guys decide what you wanna see next time. I promise there'll be more than one screen this time ^^.
Farmland.
Zoo.
Suburbian school.

BarbarossaS

Very good start!  &apls
As for the next update, I'm very eager to see the zoo ;)

-Stijn-

DragonsBay

Don't know if it's intended, but the industrial area has that kind of dreary, science fiction atmosphere to it. Love it.

Eager to see the zoo too.

Sciurus

Very good starting, but I wait more to say more too ;)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Nexis4Jersey

Looks Promising,i'll keep my eye on it!

JJ

Well then I know I promised more than one screen lol. But I forgot about that before I closed the game woops, oh well. Anyways here is the zoo I promised you guys :).

This was my first ever attempt at using the lot editor, I like how it all turned out :).

DragonsBay

Wow! A polar bear! Great surprise!  :P

Unfortunately, I think the zoo looks a bit empty apart from that crowd hidden behind some trees, though through no fault of yours, of course: SimCity isn't very people friendly. :(

Ha. Maybe I'm demanding too much.  :-[ Beautiful zoo anyway.

JJ

Should I change up the pedmall tiles for some tiles with the sandstone texture with some people on them? (and add some people to my animal exhibits?)

pete3d

good idea, never seen a cooler one.
maybe i should also do a zoo with LE.

hold one this work.

-pete-

DragonsBay

Quote from: JJ on May 06, 2009, 01:15:02 AM
Should I change up the pedmall tiles for some tiles with the sandstone texture with some people on them? (and add some people to my animal exhibits?)

I think that'll be really nice.  :)

BarbarossaS

I love that zoo! It looks really great, you've got some skill with the LE. And seeing as this is a lot you created yourself, you can easily put some people on it.
There around there somewhere in the props list (I think)

Anyway, keep up the good work   :thumbsup:

-Stijn-

Sciurus

This zoo is nice, I would like to lurk there, but when the sun is shining of course :)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *