• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Edensturd | Airport Vernauss - Small Updated |

Started by Manny, July 22, 2007, 06:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manny

Hey! Veiled me with a new city, it will have the same style and same environment as Schifenberhg! I espere that you will like it !  :thumbsup:

Inhabitant : 4 689
Population commercial : 2 886
Transport : rail, avenue, road, public transport...
Type of economy : commercial

The first image of Edensturd while waiting for a forthcoming an udpate :

&hlp

Vario80

Hello mon ami, it's a really nice city, looks good with the GLR system.  :thumbsup: &apls
However i must say to english speaking ears, the name "Edensturd" sounds a little funny..  ;)
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

freedo50

Great to see that you're determined not to be knocked back by your computer mishap, I can't wait to see some more of your clean planning. Looks like an interesting region too. Heh, Vario I thought the same thing, I think its a good name though, it certainly caught my attention.

Fred

Emperor Stormont

Oh how lovely, I just loved that town pic.  ;)

It looks wonderfully European, I shall await more from you, fantastic start  &apls

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

dedgren

Another nice start, Manny.  And we'll get used to the name- don't change it.  You French have been drinking Pschitt [linkie]...

...as in, "I'll have a Pschitt on the rocks, thank you"...

...for decades in spite of us Anglos giggling behind our hands every time we hear the name.  Like I said, we'll get over it.

Good luck, my friend- I'm waiting for more.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

BigSlark

It looks like this region will feature lots of GLR and bridges...two of my favorite parts of SC4.

I consider this a great start!  :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to more, Manny.

Cheers,
Kevin

tooheys

Great to see you up and running again. The region looks good and a nice teaser shot  :thumbsup:

Looking forward to more

Cheers

Dave

Manny

Thank you with you all, his fact pleasure of seeing acceuil a so good!   :thumbsup:

I hope for that you will be done there with this new name, I swear you that it is not so hard its to only retain  ;)!

& an udpate

&hlp

thundercrack83

Incredible start, Manny! I see Edensturd has picked up right where Schifenberhg left off! I will be following along eagerly!

Emperor Stormont

Oh I just love, it's beautiful indeed, congratulations.  &hlp

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

bat

A wonderful start, Manny! Great pictures! :thumbsup:

Yoder7652

A nice looking city so far...looks like you are off to a great start with this MD!

rooker1

Wow......Super start, great map and the second update is awesome.  So many pictures, I had to look at them a few times.  Great work on the GLR throughout the city.  The network of of roads and street looks amazing.  I'll have to keep an eye on this one.

&apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

snorrelli

Beautiful pictures here - impressive city building and a superb eye for taking photos that make it feel like a real city. Heck, I think calling it "Edensturd" is selling the place a little short!  ;)

Then again, if Edensturd is this beautiful, maybe in your next CJ you can give us a glimpse of Eden itself. It must be unbelievable! :D  :thumbsup:
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

Manny

Once again, I thank you for your comments constructive! This with joy that I present my new MAJ to you!  ;)

&hlp

dedgren

What a fantastic map and beautiful, beautiful cityscapes!  Edensturd has become a must see.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

bat

A great overview of that city! The pictures are looking fantastic, too! :thumbsup:

tooheys

Manny, that is great work. The residential areas really look the part and your transport network is well thought out. &apls

I don't think this will take long to move up the ranks. :thumbsup:

Nice work and looking forward to more

Cheers

Dave

sebes

Fantastic Manny - I am very much impressed. On almost every picture there is something catching an awe from me. The biggest was for the bridge-tunnel-quay-park combination in the 13rd pic  :satisfied:

A must-see indeed - time for a month of special attention David ?  ;) 
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Vario80

Hello Manny, really great work again. The region map has quite a lot of potential. Also the mix of residential is really cool, some are repeating but this doesn't matter to me. I'm pretty fond of the railway lines, the way you organizes and decorates them looks very stunning.  :thumbsup:  :satisfied:
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven