• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

[WIP] SCAG Embraer E-Jets

Started by joelyboy911, August 11, 2011, 03:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joelyboy911

This project is a memorial to the late, great, Adrian Smith (a.k.a Adroman) who passed away on the 12th of July 2012 in a car accident. For those that new him, he was the best friend you could ever expect, and to the community, he was a contributor and a doer, who had so much potential. He is sorely missed by SCAG and Team Downunder. This project will stand in his honour, as he often asked me to BAT this plane - he always wanted the Virgin Blue livery.

The Embraer E-Jet is a short-haul regional jet, which seats between 65 and 115 passengers in a 4 abreast configuration. It has four variants, the E-170 (the smallest), E-175, E-190 and E-195 (the largest). It is produced by Embraer, in Brazil, and exported around the world. The largest operators are Air Canada, JetBlue, Republic Airlines (flying for US Airways Express, and United Airlines Express) and Compass Airlines (flying for Delta Connection). Other major operators include: Lufthansa Regional, British Airways CityFlyer, FlyBe and KLM Cityhopper.

I've modelled each variant, and begun the creation of liveries, so here are a few examples.

Click for full size:

SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

maxosha

Embraer 190Jet from Air Moldova :)

WC_EEND

I'll re-post here what I said to Joel on msn earlier today: Short of a flypast including actual E-jets, a 757, Concorde and various military jets, I think this is one of the best tributes for Adrian there is (incuding the AC Team's A380).

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

hyped_up_boy

Very nice!  Looking forward to seeing the other liveries you have planned :)

KoV Liberty

Quote from: WC_EEND on August 11, 2011, 01:34:26 PM
I'll re-post here what I said to Joel on msn earlier today: Short of a flypast including actual E-jets, a 757, Concorde and various military jets, I think this is one of the best tributes for Adrian there is (incuding the AC Team's A380).

Xander

Right on.

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

ArthurBaz

My favorite plane in one of my favorites game...

Please include this liveries:

Embraer 195 Azul:

Embraer 195 Azul PR-AYO:

Embraer 175 Trip

bobbyrock

hello.   :)

can u create augsburg airways? i know it look liek lufthansa but diffrent.
here is the pictures

KoV Liberty

Actually, Augsburg Airways is part of the Lufthansa Regional Group. While the name remains different, everything else is the same. It does domestic and international services on behalf of Lufthansa out of Munich International Airport.

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

augsburg airways is indeed part of lufthansa regional group, last year i flew with them from munich to gothenburg.
anyway i would like to request some liveries
E-190/195:
AIR EUROPA
Montenegro Air
ERJ-170:
SAUDIA
Cirrus Airlines
Oman Air
good luck with the liveries!! and thank u very much for the past few projects that you guys have released!!

portlandexpos04

Great job as always!  Hope to see Air Canada E-190.   ;)

ACFAN

Jack Bauer

Nice! I have been waiting for a long time to see the Embraer. My dream came true. I love especially the Delat and US airways ones because I am reacreating American airports. :thumbsup:

joelyboy911

Here are a few more liveries!

I'd be delighted to make some more of the requested liveries too!

Azul, Air Moldova and Saudia seem like good options, and I'll think about adding Augsburg and TRIP too! There's an AC E-190 in the works, quite simple to make both liveries.

Thanks for all the comments and support.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

ArthurBaz

You will do parked planes (without jetways)?

It will be cool...

joelyboy911

Quote from: ArthurBaz on September 13, 2011, 06:12:07 PM

You will do parked planes (without jetways)?

It will be cool...

Yes! (to both statements! :D)

I will release a mayor-mode plop version, as I have done for the airbus widebodies, so that they can be placed on taxiways and other airport zones without jetways.

And...
Here are a few more liveries!

First to deal with some of the requested airlines:

And my personal additions:

SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

ArthurBaz

joelyboy911

Quote from: ArthurBaz on September 16, 2011, 05:31:19 AM

Simply amazing!

Thanks, glad you like them! :D

Here's a couple more:

SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

hyped_up_boy

joelyboy911

Here are some ingame pictures of my first test renders of the E-190 and E-175.

Enjoy! (click for full size).

Also, I'm interested in your opinion on the lotting, I have put the E-175 on the gate textures from the CRJ, as I considered, size-wise, they are more similar to that category. I put the E-190 on the 737/A320 gate texture, seeing as it is a similar size to the smallest models of those planes. Do you think it's sensible to split them like this?
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian