• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

[WIP] SCAG Embraer E-Jets

Started by joelyboy911, August 11, 2011, 03:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Bauer

Nice, I am looking forward to putting these planes in my airport. That's great you use the same jetway as Voltaire's ones. It will look perfect to put AC team and SCAG team planes together.

joelyboy911

Actually I don't!  :D

In truth, this jetway was developed over a long period of time, beginning from the one I put on the A300 (nearly two years ago!) when I made this ERJ, I changed the textures and made a few other adjustments, as I really wanted it to blend in well with the the AC team planes. Maybe a bit copycat, but Voltaire has been doing this longer than me, so I thought it was up to me to make mine as good.

I probably could have asked for his jetway in the beginning, but the effect I've got now is good.  $%Grinno$%
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Cyclone1001

I think you should use the same textures for all the planes, as it would look more uniform. While it would fit the CRJ size and gate, it would look better on a 737/A320 gate.

As for looks, the whole project looks great, it is a great addition to the game. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

joelyboy911

Well, (sorry Cyclone) after consulting other team members, we decided to use the CRJ gate textures for the E-170 and E-175, with the 737 ones on the E-190 and E-195. Based solely on the size comparison. Lotting is underway on these, and I expect to be able to release them just as soon as my exams are over (sorry, that's a few weeks away now).

Thanks to everyone that supported this project so far!
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Cyclone1001

Okay &mmm I trust your judgement. Good luck on lotting!

joelyboy911

@ KM1989 Oh, I'm sorry, I haven't included LOT in this pack. But I will be taking requests from all aircraft series shortly, so don't despair.

@ Cyclone I certainly welcome and approve any re-lotting, but I think the regional jet gates will get a nice boost from these in this form.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

joelyboy911

You can now download the SCAG Embraer E-Jets.
These ones are a special tribute to Adroman, who always wanted me to BAT them.
We all miss him very much.

SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

WC_EEND

Joel, I think something went wrong with your images.

edit: not anymore
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

apeguy

Another fine release, no problems with them at all. They'll look good next to the rest of my regional airliners. ;D

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

muxcomee

Another great addition from the SCAG Team (:

TheElfKing

Will the other E-Jets be made? I'm sure you have other things that are more important so you don't have to.

joelyboy911

I'm sorry, I'm a little confused? Which other E-Jets?
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

muxcomee

I think he could be referring to other liveries or something like that. Or he could've mistook the term "E-Jets" as "Embraer Jets" and could be talking about the other aircraft produced by Embraer like the ERJ's or something.

I'm not entirely sure :/

I was 10% right :P

TheElfKing

In the pack you released the lots were labelled "ERJ-1XX" so I was guessing that "E-Jets" referred to all jets made by Embraer.

joelyboy911

SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

TheElfKing

Yes. ERJ-135, -140, -145.