• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your games oddities

Started by TheTeaCat, November 27, 2006, 09:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

warszawa

Visit my Warsaw, Poland MD.

MandelSoft

Lurk mode: ACTIVE

CasperVg

"Sir..."
- "Yes?"
"I really think we should've flattened the ground before creating this elevated rail..."
- "Oh really?"
- "Who is the professional here... you, or me?!"

KABOOM * SOUND OF TWISTING METAL

- "Gasp"
"Actually, I think I'm the professional, sir."
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Pat

Oi I think someone's job is in umm some major jeapordy lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Nexis4Jersey

Short Story to go with picture!

12:00 pm
Mom & son broad the EL-6 line to Mega Starbucks.

Jeffery:Mommy can we go to the Toy store?

Youlissa: no stop begging me!

12:14 pm : the train leaves bay station , heading towards downtown.

12:25:10 pm Mum , Mum look i see a warped train track ahead

12:25:45 pm Jeff stop pulling my leg and trying to get to go to Toy world!

12:27 : the train crashes , 7 out 8 cars land on the earth or in the bay below.

the Mom and Son survive and are helicoptered to saint Welis Hospital , with minor cuts and bursies.

j-dub

Follow the Yellow Arrow. I had made my own plane generator to go with the modular airport a while back, never released it. So I watched it the other day, to see how it works, and when I saw this, it looked like the plane landed in the avenue. It actually looked like it was doing that alot of places, so it was hard for me to capture it on a screen shot, since you can't pause the animation. On the top not so far from the avenue is the plane generator/runway. They will generate landing there too.

And heres another picture of someone in the Simworld runnin' a red light, this time on a diagonal avenue, even though there is a car turning up ahead. Notice the red light in this case is a Maxis one, but it works in sequence after the avenue, where as the other lights on the roads are screwed up due to Maxis not figuring out a different sequence for diagonals. Hmmmmm.

CasperVg

I wonder who would dare to drive on this road.. or who would manage to even reach it, for that matter  :-\

Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

frdrcklim

lol. I think I still know how to do that.

Very clever and no I wouldn't dare.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

JoeST

that is indeed quite breathtaking

i wonder if it sways in the wind.. :o
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

j-dub

In real life, this temple is in an avenue round-a-bout, however...

the same is not to say for the scale in game,  but it is the right size to overlay on top of the asphalt.

warszawa

Pat

Joe I'd hate to see how in the world the construction crews even did those 2 pieces of the road OMG....  J-dub that is something else, I do like that temple though....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

MandelSoft

A failed region view thumbnail...

Lurk mode: ACTIVE

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

j-dub

:o Ah! Mrtnrln, the public ain't suppose to know! (too bad no diagonal network could go over the Maxis water currently)

Pat

LoL there J-dub its always fun to tease the public with secert stuff lol....

Not so much as an odditey per say but I did notice this on the new sea port...  Its kinda funnie to see that when lotted the truck crashed into the boxes

j-dub

Well Pat, someone doesn't know how to drive.

warszawa

What's even more weird is that the boxes haven't even fell on the floor &Thk/( :)

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Pat

LoL yet is the key word here heehehe.. Whats the scariest thing is I didn't touch a thing with the lot at all cause I'm just not that brave too....