• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... SHOPPING AREA / MALLS

Started by Opkl, April 24, 2009, 06:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WC_EEND

those concert grounds are on the STEX somewhere, just type "concert" in the STEX search box and you'll find a few ;)
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

DJSun1981

Welcome to shopping center Hallbach:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Risu

That's really creative of you. But that power plant concerns me.

travismking

The thing that caught my eye here most is the layout of the rails and power lines, the rails are very smooth. But I would have to suggest a non-maxis Plant as well.

Risu

Quote from: travismking on April 03, 2011, 08:12:25 AMBut I would have to suggest a non-maxis Plant as well.
Or if anything, a cleaner, more efficent one.

Opkl

Nice area. What is that big blue building in the first pic?

DJSun1981

Thank you all for your comments!
I changed the power plant:

And the blue building in the first pic is the "SEARS GRAND", I am sorry, I dont know the link yet:

Opkl

qwerty123

Purple Haze!

Opkl

Quote from: qwerty123 on April 05, 2011, 05:24:12 PM
That link is not working for me.Anyone else having the same problem?

It didn't work for me either. I later found out that the bat was created by bobbo066 (sp?). He is no longer active and removed all of his bats off the STEX. There are only 4 bats left by him and they're on the LEX.

Walmart
Red Roof Inn
Lowe's
Lowe's Distribution Center

j-dub

Not much, but here is a corner lot you will never find, the building on the other hand is different, that was made by SimGoober. In this setup, the grocery store is the building file, but the stuff on the right is props to match the grocer.

Catalyst

Here a typical south-eastern US (carolina) shopping area early in the morning , temperatures are already close to 100°F and will probably reach 114°F. Better park your car close to the entrance to avoid walking to far in the heat and mosquitos that dwell in the creeks.

Indiana Joe

Ah, it's like looking at home.   :P  114 is awfully hot though.  Maybe a typical high of 100.  In the early morning it would be in the 80s.  You can't exaggerate the mosquitoes though.

Good job.  Nice custom lotting.

biff weissglut

dyoungyn

Here is mine that I just worked up.  I like to put country shopping areas along freeways. 

dyoungyn

Great centers.  Here is one of mine that I am proud of and a lot of work.

dyoungyn

compdude787

Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

FrankU

noahclem

dyoungyn

Thank you all, I try to make my cities look a little more realistic.  With even more creative thinkers the game is becoming more and more attractive and what was one thought was impossible is becoming reality due to all this GREAT creations coming out.