• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your . . . Newspapers

Started by sanantonio, March 22, 2007, 11:46:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6underground

"Amazing" - Yoder7652 | "your citybuilding is outstanding" - Sebes | | "Absolutely Fabulous" - M4346 | "Wonderful" - threeswept | "Excellent" - Kimcar | "A treat" - dedgren | "A great source of inspiration" - mbsimcity | "Very Impressive" - Paroch | "Mindblowing" - metasmurf | "Fantastic" - bat | "truly deserved the Trixie Awards" - Sheep49... So, why not visit?!

bat

Some wonderful looking newspapers / magazines there, @ all! :thumbsup:
Great work on them! :thumbsup:

porter66083

Well, this one is a really, really, REALLY old one, but I did always love how the texture came out....

Just ignore all the blood.

You decide their fate...
Timbervale

"Ok class... this week we graduate from 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to 'Bazooka, Tear Gas, Butcher Knife'..." -derived from a Maki Murakami manga

Pat

6u and Jacob both great papers there!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Wonderful looking newspaper there! Great effects, porter66083! :thumbsup:

sepsis

what has arisen must come to pass
what is past must be resurrected
we are the devil and we are god
we are timeless
                  and you are dead!

Geronimo

Nice sepsis! "Dictator and sex symbol"...  :D

woodb3kmaster

Here's what the Nyhaven Sentinel looks like. Both of these issues are from updates that have yet to be brought over from ST.

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

Pat

&apls &apls sepsis so you say your a sex symbol lol hehehe looking good that cover and wood nice paper!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

art128

woodb3kmaster , great work on your newspaper !  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Emperor Stormont

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

beebs

One of my many Capilano Courier newspapers. :)

woodb3kmaster

Very nice, beebs! I like how you throw in references to other CJs.

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

Rayax

this one is interesting...uhh...but what's the meaning of the topic? :-\

Pat

Hey Beebs like your paper there!!!

Rayax the purpose of this topic if for everyone to show off their News Paper they made for their MD or CJ!!!!

6underground

"Amazing" - Yoder7652 | "your citybuilding is outstanding" - Sebes | | "Absolutely Fabulous" - M4346 | "Wonderful" - threeswept | "Excellent" - Kimcar | "A treat" - dedgren | "A great source of inspiration" - mbsimcity | "Very Impressive" - Paroch | "Mindblowing" - metasmurf | "Fantastic" - bat | "truly deserved the Trixie Awards" - Sheep49... So, why not visit?!

Pat

6u looking real good there with the new design!!!

pilotdaryl

I see a "click here" on one of those ads :P
I really like that modern-style there!  Breaking apart from the standard newspaper.  I like that.