• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Help needed with road intersections

Started by enncore, July 20, 2008, 02:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enncore

First I hope this is the Topic for my question, if not please move this message to the right place.... Thank you..

I need help with the roads, I have a problem with the intersections. I use euro textured roads, and had nice intersections wiht direction arrows on it..

But recently I have installed some add-ons (rural higway, The euro skin for rural higway) and the intersections turn back to the normal ones..  When I deleted the add-ons I have donwloaded the arrow intersections didnt come back

My question is with mod do I need tot get those intersections on the image.. back???

Thanks for your help.
Greetings

jplumbley

First off you posted this question in "NAM Inactive Threads Board"... This Board is intended to be an archive and you might not get the help you need, posting here.  I will fix this after I post.

Anyways...  When you installed the RHW and Euro Mod for the RHW, did you download the latest NAM (which is a dependancy) and run a cleanitol file?  From what it sounds like is that you have deleted the old Euro Textures Mod, by accident.  I suggest you redownload and reinstall your old Euro Textures Mod while keeping the RHW mods installed.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM