• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metarvo

Teasing, yet pleasing!  ;D  Not only that, but I think I see the RHW-8C and what seems to be a C-type entrance ramp for the RHW-8C.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Blue Lightning

90 degree turns anyone? (top left corner)  :P

Oh and did I mention that this is draggable?
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

Nexis4Jersey

io_bg

That's great, can't wait for the next RHW release ;) ;D
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

canyonjumper

Is the NAM team on a teasing spree?? You're making me drool every time I log in ;D
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

MandelSoft

Lurk mode: ACTIVE

SimNation

Good to see RHW is becoming far more usable then it has been in previous releases. Look forward to using it when the next version is released.

girlfromverona

imperialmog

Now in some working on a couple cities I thought of a couple of things I noticed could be of help, is there plans of having RHW over/under things such as Tram/GRL/HSRP, canals, and various trail sets? I would love to be able to have my BSC trails have a beautiful bridge over a RHW and RHW canal bridges.

I remember seeing some pictures in the past and was wondering on the status on both the widening mod and of puzzle piece road signs. I figured they are on hold until at least version 4 comes out. I can't wait until that comes out and makes things like RHW/RHW intersections easier and possibly more compact. I am hoping to see after the functionality comes out things like having appropriate t21 road signs appear to add eye candy to our transport systems like that diverging diamond preview since that was a great preview.

tahill79

Having RHW under/over tram or GLR would be of great help!!!  Its the only thing that aggrevates me about RHW.  Having that happen would be of great help.

Keep up the great work guys!!!

Monorail Master

Quote from: tahill79 on December 21, 2009, 07:10:28 PM
Having RHW under/over tram or GLR would be of great help!!!  Its the only thing that aggrevates me about RHW.  Having that happen would be of great help.

I agree. mainly for RHW-2 and RHW-4 crossings.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination

Tarkus

Quote from: tahill79 on December 21, 2009, 07:10:28 PM

Well, the GLR bit's mostly done.

Quote from: imperialmog on December 21, 2009, 04:01:43 PM
I would love to be able to have my BSC trails have a beautiful bridge over a RHW and RHW canal bridges.

The trails right now are just lots, so that's possible with an underhanging lot (though there maybe some interesting things happening there in the near future . . .).  CAN-AM and T-RAM overpasses are planned for eventual inclusion.

Quote from: imperialmog on December 21, 2009, 04:01:43 PM
I remember seeing some pictures in the past and was wondering on the status on both the widening mod and of puzzle piece road signs. I figured they are on hold until at least version 4 comes out.

Well, I can't really talk about the Network Widening Mod (NWM), as it's "on the down low" right now.  The Signage Piece Mod (SPM) is more or less on the backburner.  I've worked on it sporadically, but it's not a high priority right now.

-Alex

Wilfried

Quote from: Ryan B. on December 12, 2009, 09:53:59 AM
Maybe this will answer your question:

[image]

[image]
Ummm, what's that??? Is it some kind of RHD-2-LHD Mod???

tahill79

Thanks for the pic Alex.  Looks great.  Im glad to see this is actually being done.  Right now my work around to is just to use the 15m avenue puzzle pieces.  It works but dosent look right.  Especially when I go from RHW-4 to avenue.

Great job!!  Cant wait for the new NAM and RHW.

carkid1998

Quote from: Wilfried on December 22, 2009, 08:23:12 AM
Ummm, what's that??? Is it some kind of RHD-2-LHD Mod???

That's a new intersection piece allowing us to temperorably switch driving sides over to make ramp construction easier ;)(it cuts out the overpasses)

Ryan :thumbsup:
Sendona... Coming soon!

Wilfried

Floydian

You could change the R to Replacement

Replacement
High
Way

Simple and concise
Do we have any surprises to look forward to on New Years?

Tarkus

Quote from: Floydian on December 22, 2009, 04:14:08 PM
You could change the R to Replacement

Replacement
High
Way

Interesting idea . . . albeit it might cause confusion there as well, as people may think it's removing and replacing the Maxis Highways.  I think something like this may be more likely (though this is by no means final):

Quote from: Floydian on December 22, 2009, 04:14:08 PM
Do we have any surprises to look forward to on New Years?

No, most likely not.  There's a lot of stuff that's still in an "in-progress" state right now, and we've already done the January/New Years thing 2 years in a row.  Too predictable. ()stsfd()

-Alex

canyonjumper

That would be awesome...about the new name, not the surprise...

I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.